Where are all the real men? :cold: (1 Viewer)

Elephants

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHA, wow, that is really wrong.

I remember I saw a user on this website who had his picture as his avatar, and no joke, the kid looked like a female. It was quite the scary.

Those guys remind me of Chris Crocker.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yeh but some of those guys are actually pretty

i wouldn't piss on chris crocker if he was on fire

Elephants

Banned
HSC
housah0lic said:
yeh but some of those guys are actually pretty

i wouldn't piss on chris crocker if he was on fire
Yeah, but who the hell wants a 'pretty' guy anyway?

Seriously, call me old fashioned and behind the times, but aren't men supposed to care for their other half (in a physical sense), be strong, and just be generally manly?

Honestly, I think any girl that gets with one of those fairies is a closet lesbo herself.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Elephants said:
Yeah, but who the hell wants a 'pretty' guy anyway?

Seriously, call me old fashioned and behind the times, but aren't men supposed to care for their other half (in a physical sense), be strong, and just be generally manly?

Honestly, I think any girl that gets with one of those fairies is a closet lesbo herself.
apparently girls preferences between pretty guy / manly guy fluctuate depending on the stage of their menstrual cycle

don't know how accurate that is

HSC
Agree with jb_nc. If guys want to wear makeup and wear colourful shirts, Ithey can.

I'd also say that the gym culture amongst guys is quite strong at the moment, so I don't really think contemporary men are any physically weaker than earlier generations.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol neither do i dear.

they're pretty
but what the fuck sif you would get with a guy like that.

HSC
housah0lic said:
lol neither do i dear.

they're pretty
but what the fuck sif you would get with a guy like that.
Well you don't have to. Just live and let live etc...

Elephants

Banned
HSC
And Inasero dude, who are you to talk with an avatar like yours.

Have a manly one like mine!

HalcyonSky

HSC
Elephants said:
And Inasero dude, who are you to talk with an avatar like yours.

Have a manly one like mine!
hahah i just noticed that

Inasero your avatar is really, really outrageously gay

Elephants

Banned
HSC
Yo, I think inasero is a homo himself, and is trying to hide his man love by putting down other gays. LOL!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
And bears are attracted to the menstral blood

I hate the demasculinisation of the western male as much as any joe sixpack. It has left our society rudderless, introspective, and at the mercy of a bloated, faceless welfare state. I hate how the perverted science of birthcontrol has rudely jarred the rythmns of repoduction. I also hate how women are made to feel weak by the feminazis for wanting to have children and run a household. The institution of the family thus lies in ruins. These postmodernist vultures have spooked the chariot of society into a furious run towards the cliff's edge!

Only conservatism can pull the reigns! Only total faith in Truth can halt the impending disaster! Dont you see!? The world is not perfectible. If you believe it is, you will only find it unsatisfying. You have to reconcile yourself to the world's unperfectability. Be in the world, but not of the world! Time is conservative. It moves slow. Accept that. Don't be tragic. Return to the Truth etched onto your heart!

If we let Christ into our lives, we lose nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing of what makes life free, beautiful and great. No! Only in this friendship do we experience beauty and liberation....When we give ourselves to Him, we receive a hundredfold in return. Yes, open, open wide the doors to Christ – and you will find true life!

HSC
A society that you describe as "rudderless and introspective" is a good society. The worst atrocities of history have been launched by people who are overly sure of the truth of their political projects...

Elephants

Banned
HSC
Iron, your words are like the words of God, only better. I couldn't agree more with you.

Nowadays, it's almost taboo to say that you just want to be a housewife and raise your kids. The feminazis would pounce on you like a piece of uncovered meat.

Just thought you guys would appreciate some verbatim from Taj Al-Hilali

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
A society that you describe as "rudderless and introspective" is a good society. The worst atrocities of history have been launched by people who are overly sure of the truth of their political projects...
That is why change should only be made if absolutely necessary. The principles of checks and balances, separation of powers etc limit the evils of absolute political authority - but the misguided 'march' to equality has pillaged much of the finely honed machinery of society geared towards providing the good life. 'Equality' has destroyed men, culture, religion AEVERYTHING. It is a heinous and insidious presence. We must slay these leftist dragons!

HSC
Iron said:
That is why change should only be made if absolutely necessary. The principles of checks and balances, separation of powers etc limit the evils of absolute political authority - but the misguided 'march' to equality has pillaged much of the finely honed machinery of society geared towards providing the good life. 'Equality' has destroyed men, culture, religion AEVERYTHING. It is a heinous and insidious presence. We must slay these leftist dragons!
Please provide evidence as to the destruction of "everything" that has been launched by liberals, feminists, homosexuals. This rhetoric of social decay is easy to fall into, but what are you actually meaning by this?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Please provide evidence as to the destruction of "everything" that has been launched by liberals, feminists, homosexuals. This rhetoric of social decay is easy to fall into, but what are you actually meaning by this?
You saw the youtube clip, right?

Equality fulfilled! A sexless, sterile, consumptive society!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)