Where do you reckon is the best suburb to live in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

ClassOf2013

HSC
Glebe is a very good area. Lots of good restaurants, a short walk/bus trip to UTS, USYD, Newtown and the CBD. I would liken it to Surry Hills or maybe even Paddington, but without the ridiculous rents.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
If I could live anywhere in Sydney it'd be Woollahra.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to live near Maroubra before and now I live near Blacktown.

100% Blacktown is better, the houses in the eastern suburbs are so old, shit and ugly looking. Loving life in my McMansion Blacktown.

gorab

HSC
Bankstown. It is a wonderful place with all kinds of cultures all integrating into one warm environment. You can buy anything you need there. Anything.
Not to mention its low levels of crime per capita (inb4 stereotype non-westies talkin shit), and has no withering structures which are almost as old as earth itself. It's a modern and trendy suburb, having all the good qualities of the Eastern areas, minus their shortfalls.
Also has great means of transport. It's a major stop in the line (hence, "Bankstown" line), and has buses everywhere.
inb4 h8rs gon h8
inb4 nobody agrees
inb4 inb4
aint even mad

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
Bankstown. It is a wonderful place with all kinds of cultures all integrating into one warm environment. You can buy anything you need there. Anything.
Not to mention its low levels of crime per capita (inb4 stereotype non-westies talkin shit), and has no withering structures which are almost as old as earth itself. It's a modern and trendy suburb, having all the good qualities of the Eastern areas, minus their shortfalls.
Also has great means of transport. It's a major stop in the line (hence, "Bankstown" line), and has buses everywhere.
inb4 h8rs gon h8
inb4 nobody agrees
inb4 inb4
aint even mad
lebs,lebs,lebs and lebs:)
cocaine,weed,crack, its all there brah
only 5 shootings a week, no biggie.

gorab

HSC
lebs,lebs,lebs and lebs:)
cocaine,weed,crack, its all there brah
only 5 shootings a week, no biggie.
Don't forget the viets bringing in a wonderful selection of restaurants and shops with higher quality than most other places in Sydney (except cabramatta but who even wants to go there?)
Lebs are quite nice if you don't bother them, just like most other races.
The place runs in a well-oiled system, it's like they are a country in itself. And those shootings are obviously by the honourable people risking a criminal record trying to get rid of the few people who cause the negative thoughts towards the great suburb. Good on them. I'm sure the fancier suburbs have heaps of assholes but they don't do anything about it and so they breed and increase their numbers

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
the hills area pree nice: kellyille, beaumont, rouse etc...

Amunoruk

HSC
Ashfield is quite peaceful and the community is generally friendly. Except if you for some reason dislike Chinese people, then I strongly suggest you don't visit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)