Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
nope, I didn't grow up in Sydney so I've never been!! and it's hardly sad haha. what's your costume?
i'm seriously considering buying this once i get back to australia so
http://www.milanoo.com/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Link-Cosplay-Costume-p1840.html
Sweet, alright, when you eventually do come back, you must come along to it! :D
I'm going as this guy:

Just added the finishing touches to the costume today...

And I love that link cosplay costume! (I met a chick last year who hand made who one and looked absolutely brilliant XD. I'll try to remind myself to post you a pic of it, it looks pretty easy to find all the bits and bobs for it)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
To Aysce,

I've never been to the US disneyland obviously, but I have been to three outside the US hah. Euro disneyland, Japan Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland, they are only superficially differennt really, HK has the best fireworks, Paris the best gardens and OMG you will sell your first born child, they queues at the Japan one are so loooooooong! I waited 3 hours in a ride for a line and then we had to go *tears*

teabag

do it
HSC
that costume looks cool!!

And mirakon that website has some pretty great (and also pretty terrible) costumes

back on topic
one month until sweden!!

B

BarrenAllen

I would love to travel to Europe and visit some of the places like:
1.Berlin
2.Viena
3.Rome
4.Madrid
5.Paris

Lumix

HSC
Most definitely Japan. I hope I will get a chance to go there at least once during my 5 years of uni. Beijing/Shanghai/Singapore are other places I would like to visit. I would most likely go to either one of these three for exchange

eat_well

HSC
New York, Paris and maybe Japan. I'm scared if I go to Japan it would be like Lost in Translation and I would feel alienated. Except Bill Murray won't be there to save me :(.

avro

HSC
I would love to travel to Europe and visit some of the places like:
1.Berlin
2.Viena
3.Rome

I loved Berlin, definitely one of my favourite cities. Rome was horrible, I didn't like it. I would love to go to Vienna. But Prague is probably my all time favourite, it is so beautiful and cheap!

Aidejay

HSC
Alaska for the northern lights, Canada and New Zealand for their awesome scenery. <3

animeiswild

HSC
I want to go on a European tour! Esp. France, London, Spain and Germany. Have always loved their culture and buildings ^_^

M

moofta

I'd love to go to France/Switzerland, the alps are one the most amazing places on earth.

Thief

!!
HSC
Japan right after the HSC (went last year, so by the time I finish HSC it'll be like 2 years since I've gone).

Italy (Florence, Venice, Rome, Tuscany) since I love the Assassin's Creed series

USA (disneyland, 6 flags, las vegas, creationist museum, new york, etc.) cos that'd be pretty cool.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Japan right after the HSC (went last year, so by the time I finish HSC it'll be like 2 years since I've gone).

Italy (Florence, Venice, Rome, Tuscany) since I love the Assassin's Creed series

USA (disneyland, 6 flags, las vegas, creationist museum, new york, etc.) cos that'd be pretty cool.
YES

Las Vegas would be the shit.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I would like to visit Israel at some point.

zenman

HSC
N/A
I would like to go to Egypt,because of it's rich history!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)