Where have you travelled? (1 Viewer)

DLMisme

HSC
I recently went to Fiji, it was beautiful! Someday I'd like to go to Japan, I'd also love to go to New Zealand or England. Where have you travelled in the world? What are some places you'd like to visit?

enoilgam

HSC
I have only travelled to the US - I've been to California, Las Vegas (great place) Florida and my personal favourite Dallas. I wouldnt mind going back on my own - I'd probably do more of the East Coast like New York and Baltimore. I'd also go back and visit Floride, plus Montana and of course Indianapolis.

I would also want to do Canada and Western Europe at some point. I'd probably do all this travelling after I have been working full time for a few years, I'd much rather travel once I am in a more secure position financially.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Where have you travelled in the world?
(in chronological order for the lols (06-12), not counting anywhere that was just a stop over point)

England (first time actually ever on a plane, but a big haul for a first time as it was made of 3 flight parts)
France
Hong Kong
Macau
Japan
Cambodia
Vietnam
South Africa
Botswana
Zambia
Zimbabwe (though my stay in the country was pretty short because the bridge you bungee jump off is just over the border)

What are some places you'd like to visit?
If you gave me an opportunity(+money), I'd pretty much go anywhere, but some top interest places at the moment.

*South America (in particular Peru becausw Machu Picchu, preferably before the govt starts capping visiting numbers due to heritage concerns. Chile would be cool also, I've heard from rellies Santiago is pretty amazing)
*Europe (there's both many western and central/eastern countries I'd like to go to, also would love to go to scandinavia)
For the west: Italy, Greece, Spain, Germany, Switzerland
For the central/east: Croatia, Romania, Slovenia, Hungary, also for Russia, St Petersburg also has held great interest for me.

enoilgam

HSC
You know, I wouldnt mind visiting Antarctica - I reckon it would be pretty awesome.

DLMisme

HSC
Wow, you've been to a lot of places! I think Europe would also be a nice place to visit :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, you've been to a lot of places! I think Europe would also be a nice place to visit :)
Yeah, my sister has done a lot of Europe, she did a uni exchange and then backpacked in the holidays. That's the first time I went to overseas to visit her uni exchange.

how come u have been to alot of places @lovehateschool?
Lol something I get asked a lot. My dad, sister and I are travellers that seek travel :)

England/France was a trip with my mum to visit my sister on her exchange and we took her to France for her 21st.
Hong Kong/Macau was with both parents just for a holiday.
Japan and Vietnam/Cambodia were both trips with school.
Africa I was selected to represent at an event.

kfnmpah

HSC
I'm bored. It is raining :(

In chronological order
New Zealand - South Island 2004
New Zealand - North island 2007
Paris - jan 2008
Dubai, Paris, Rome, Malta - June/July 2012
China (Beijing and Wuhan) - November/December 2012
Atm, starting from 8th June - London, Amsterdam, Bruges, Brussels, Köln, Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Česky Krumlov, Vienna, Bratislava (here atm) heading to Budapest in a couple of hours then back to Vienna because its sick, then Munich then back to Straya.

Want to go to: Spain!!! Italy, portugal, South America, India, SE Asia

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Chrono order(haha getit?)
1.Poland
2.Malaysia
3.Singapore
4.Poland
5.Czech Republic
5.Japan
6.Malaysia
7.Japan
LOL

Want to go to: Japan.....(still haven't got a trip either alone or with friends,and still so much to do and see),America,Hong Kong,China,Korea and Russia.Maybe Switzerland too, for the culture and views(girls included)

Emily Howard

HSC
ive been NZ, USA, thailand

dinkin bout goin to UK wif friends sum time between august - november fo 5 weeks but gotta save

no more drugs fo me

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Born in Hong Kong, moved here in 1999.

Between 2005 --> 2013
New Zealand
Taiwan
USA
Singapore (GET LOST!)

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Where have I been?

1. Thailand
2. Vietnam
3. Singapore
4. North America - Just California for the mean time.
5. Indonesia (Specifically Bali)
6. Hawaii
7. New Zealand

Where would I like to go? Hmm, perhaps New York, France and Italy :)

Makematics

HSC
i've been to

New zealand
Malaysia
Fiji
UAE
UK
Italy
France
Bosnia
Croatia
Germany
Austria
Slovenia

want to go to:
europe again
south america
maybe africa

Amyriedelc

HSC
I have been to Thailand (great place, I went on a sort of school missionary), Hungary (very very different culture, I went there on a student exchange last year), Germany (beautiful place!!!!!!), France ( just as beautiful as Germany), New Zealand (not my sort of thing) and um yeah that's about it. When I leave school I want to got to Egypt, it's been a dream of mine for a long long time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)