• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
keep dreamin m8. no caucasian girl gonna go fo u
wat.

I see a sizable proportion of Asian guy, white girl couples around nowadays.

Because you know you'd be lucky to even get ANY girl?
Of course. And with my standards knocking out like 60-70% of girls straight off the bat, aiming for the top echelons... yeah, I'd count myself pretty lucky if anything happened.

please stick to your own women. race traitor
Dude. My last name means 'white' in Spanish. You should be thanking me that I am trying to fix this injustice =P

Post a picture!
Find Lolsmith's thread.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL. I just want to see if its possible for this guy to get a Caucasian chick.
* a decent and non-desperate Caucasian girl.
He couldn't get ANY white girl, unless he paid of course.

Caucasians should mix only with their own ethnicity
Oxymoron?

I see a sizable proportion of Asian guy, white girl couples around nowadays.
Those Asian guys aren't you.

Of course. And with my standards knocking out like 60-70% of girls straight off the bat, aiming for the top echelons... yeah, I'd count myself pretty lucky if anything happened.
You wouldn't be able to get the putrid left-overs let alone the top echelon.

Dude. My last name means 'white' in Spanish. You should be thanking me that I am trying to fix this injustice =P
The fact that you know what your last name means in Spanish automatically makes you a dickhead.
It's not an injustice, it's a name. It doesn't mean shit.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
names don't matter, you're still asian.
And the fact that I'm trying to correct this apparent injustice to you is wrong? If so, you might want to re-evaluate your world view.

He couldn't get ANY white girl, unless he paid of course.

Oxymoron?

Those Asian guys aren't you.

You wouldn't be able to get the putrid left-overs let alone the top echelon.

The fact that you know what your last name means in Spanish automatically makes you a dickhead.
It's not an injustice, it's a name. It doesn't mean shit.
So you think I can't get any white girl unless I pay, but I am willing to bet you're not going to put money on that. sup bandwagoner

And obviously you don't get the joke in the 'injustice' portion. You might want to read LonelyWolf's posts to gain some context.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
And the fact that I'm trying to correct this apparent injustice to you is wrong? If so, you might want to re-evaluate your world view.

So you think I can't get any white girl unless I pay, but I am willing to bet you're not going to put money on that. sup bandwagoner

And obviously you don't get the joke in the 'injustice' portion. You might want to read LonelyWolf's posts to gain some context.
I'll put $10 on it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'll put $10 on it.
Zimbabwean dollars don't count.

lol yeah, ie Germanic, Celtic, Slav, Italian, Hispanic etc etc

trying to correct it? what by diluting the white population?
wtf do you mean diluting. You assume that if I marry a white girl, that child will breed with Asians automatically - which is a wrong assumption.

LonelyWolf

HSC

wtf do you mean diluting. You assume that if I marry a white girl, that child will breed with Asians automatically - which is a wrong assumption.
nevertheless, it contributes

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I'll put $10 on it.
Shit, now I would be joining the bandwagon... fuck...

You went straight from marriage to baby.
Wow, you're eight years old.
Marriage doesn't lead to baby, sex lead to baby. Please learn this.
Btw, no white girl would have sex with you let-alone unprotected sex.
Gross...
Would you even be able to get it in? (Yes that was my attempt at a small Asian penis joke)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

Zimbabwe use the American dollar now since their currency is so shit.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shit, now I would be joining the bandwagon... fuck...

You went straight from marriage to baby.
Wow, you're eight years old.
Marriage doesn't lead to baby, sex lead to baby. Please learn this.
Btw, no white girl would have sex with you let-alone unprotected sex.
Gross...
Would you even be able to get it in? (Yes that was my attempt at a small Asian penis joke)
Marriage can lead to babies as marriage can lead to sex, which can lead to babies. It's called connecting the dots, Riproot.

Also, lol at "Btw, no white girl would have sex with you let-alone unprotected sex." yeah, as if you're a beacon of male beauty.

And also for "(Yes that was my attempt at a small Asian penis joke)". That was supposed to be funny?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The last few pages of this thread are aids (even by bos standards)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol. ill stop making these threads then. most of them have turned into a riproot/everyone vs shadowdude thread

3PiCFail

HSC
Indians, Cambodians, you know those kind of general south Eastern Asia (excluding Vietnam and China) Middle Eastern and African. And no South American.

Lilyyyy

HSC
N/A
indians definetly.. had an indian stalker person.. so you can see my problem. and most dont have an outgoing fun personality.. and looks

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Marriage can lead to babies as marriage can lead to sex, which can lead to babies. It's called connecting the dots, Riproot.
It's called no white chick would ever procreate with you and would only marry you for money. (which you don't have any of at the moment. So you're fucked.)

Also, lol at "Btw, no white girl would have sex with you let-alone unprotected sex." yeah, as if you're a beacon of male beauty.
I know this, but I'm not a fucking disgusting, creepy Asian cunt. I don't creep the shit out of chicks I like and I'm not socially retarded.

And also for "(Yes that was my attempt at a small Asian penis joke)". That was supposed to be funny?
No I just thought you could connect the dots. Girls have sex for pleasure, small Asian dicks won't do it for them, hence they won't go for you.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lol. ill stop making these threads then. most of them have turned into a riproot/everyone vs shadowdude thread
Most L&R threads turn into someone/everyone Vs. Shadowdude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)