• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's called no white chick would ever procreate with you and would only marry you for money. (which you don't have any of at the moment. So you're fucked.)

I know this, but I'm not a fucking disgusting, creepy Asian cunt. I don't creep the shit out of chicks I like and I'm not socially retarded.

No I just thought you could connect the dots. Girls have sex for pleasure, small Asian dicks won't do it for them, hence they won't go for you.
I have no money? You seem to forget that I got the UNSW AAA award. That money is still in the bank account, m8.

And yet, while you love to go onto the attack and state that no white girl would ever procreate with me - I'm still hearing no betting. Arcorn at least has put $10 on it.

And I apparently creep the shit out of chicks I like? Wow, that's absolutely fantastic logic - that happened once so obviously it'll happen for all times!

And.. small Asian dicks won't do it for them? ok and yet I see lots of Asian guy, white girl couples? Sorry Riproot, you just fail. You insult like you are a person: lousy.

Garygaz

HSC
not sure what i'd rather be, socially inept or a teenage bogan dad

U

Ur_stalker

Fuaaaark lots of hate on Indians!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Cbf anymore.
Think what you want, get nowhere in life.

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
lol riproot and shadowdude are both shit cunts hahahahahah

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It's like picking between a goat turd and a sheep turd.

HSC
N/A
I'm Indian and I freely admit 95% of indians in Australia and are either completely fucking boring or douchebags.
I had a feeling you were! XD I would say it's 98%ish.
Would the douchebaggery include being cheaters, pretentious snobs, try-hard twats, perverted fks, and just generally unappealing?
This is talking about the 98%ish btw.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I'm Indian and I freely admit 95% of indians in Australia and are either completely fucking boring or douchebags.
lol im indian as well. also indians are more likely than Asians to fall for peer pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)