Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

LonelyWolf

HSC
No white people, Jews, Asians, Indians

yes- Europeans, Arabs, South American,
Um. I don't know no if you're a fake account but jesus christ you cannot be serious.

white people are Europeans and Jews are inherently Arab

DavidWen

HSC
Chinese for me. Wouldn't say no to Koreans, but, no offence, not Japanese or Vietnamese. I do not consider them inferior in any sense, just cannot deal with the cultural difference.
Not anyone of European ancestry either, East, West, North, South or middle. Same reason, too different culturally.

In responce to the "Shanghainese" people mentioned above:
"Shanghainese"(上海人) refers to anyone of Han Chinese ethinicity who resides, or is born, in the city of Shanghai. They speak a dialect of Wuu Chinese known as "Shanghainese"(上海闲话). Linguistically or ethnically they are not isolated from the rest of Han people.
Many local Chinese people of Shanghai origin can't be bothered to dig up their language or ancestry a bit and are ignorant enough assert themselves as "Shang", a corruption of the Beijing Mandarin pronunciation of "上海人“(Shanghainese). There was once a girl, whose grandparents were from Shanghai, who told me with assertiveness that the city of Shanghai was not on the Mainland but located on an island XD

*There are 56 ethinicities in Mainland China. But it is not relevant because the Han peoples are considered by most scholars as one ethnic group. They (we) are dominant in the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macaom, Taiwan, Singapore and Christmas Island. They speak many varieties of the Chinese language: Mandarin, Wuu, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien, etc*

Last edited:
HSC
Imo, the dark skinned chinks are the hottest. Wat i also find hot are the asians that speak impeccable english.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Chinese for me. Wouldn't say no to Koreans, but, no offence, not Japanese or Vietnamese. I do not consider them inferior in any sense, just cannot deal with the cultural difference.
Not anyone of European ancestry either, East, West, North, South or middle. Same reason, too different culturally.

In responce to the "Shanghainese" people mentioned above:
"Shanghainese"(上海人) refers to anyone of Han Chinese ethinicity who resides, or is born, in the city of Shanghai. They speak a dialect of Wuu Chinese known as "Shanghainese"(上海闲话). Linguistically or ethnically they are not isolated from the rest of Han people.
Many local Chinese people of Shanghai origin can't be bothered to dig up their language or ancestry a bit and are ignorant enough assert themselves as "Shang", a corruption of the Beijing Mandarin pronunciation of "上海人“(Shanghainese). There was once a girl, whose grandparents were from Shanghai, who told me with assertiveness that the city of Shanghai was not on the Mainland but located on an island XD

*There are 56 ethinicities in Mainland China. But it is not relevant because the Han peoples are considered by most scholars as one ethnic group. They (we) are dominant in the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macaom, Taiwan, Singapore and Christmas Island. They speak many Chinese varieties of the Chinese language: Mandarin, Wuu, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien, etc*
Would you say no to a Uighur from Xinjiang?

onur91

HSC
N/A
Aladdin and Jasmine were Chinese uighur.
Too brown.
Uighur people are my peeps. That's where my people came from more than a millenia ago, can't believe thats what we looked like.
Asia represent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)