Which exam are you most NOT looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

aurora_05

HSC
English paper 2 and Modern....
English 2 cause I'm afraid that I'll get in there and not be able to remember a thing, or if I can, not be able to change it around to suit the answer...
and Modern cause I'm going to be the only person in the hall sitting that exam and I suck really bad at it, so it's not even as though I can get moral support from anyone before or after.
DAMN HSC!!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Engish paper 2; its sole purpose in existence is to ensure that all HSC students develop chronic wrist pains. No one should be forced to write like 60 pages in 2 hours, especially in the name of "education".

Santah

HSC
English Paper 1

I'm well prepared for paper 2... but I dont have a clue about paper 1. To make matters worse, there are no notes on boredofstudies for my prescribed text :(

rachael230

English- adv paper 1 & 2 and ext1...
im so glad i did ext2 english too. one of the only subjects that has no exam. plus thats 1 of the 2 uai english units out of the way! *hugs ext2* :D

beezjaxx

HSC
Santah said:
English Paper 1

I'm well prepared for paper 2... but I dont have a clue about paper 1. To make matters worse, there are no notes on boredofstudies for my prescribed text :(
Better than me! I havn't studied for either of the two English papers! :S

Arghhhhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)