which name do u call ya lecturers by?? (2 Viewers)

Ribbon

Hang on... you got 99.05 and you went to bathurst?! Either you've got really rich parents and have a comfy lifestyle living with them in bathurst or your crazy!

Not that there is anything wrong with bathurst... but... like, you could go so much further at another uni? I heard the human movement/teaching at bathurst was strong (I have a friend doing it) but I've never heard of csu bathurst having a particularly strong psychology course?

Not trying to bag you or anything, it just seems strange to me, especially cos you just said yourseld you thought csu had nothing to offer!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ribbon
Hang on... you got 99.05 and you went to bathurst?! Either you've got really rich parents and have a comfy lifestyle living with them in bathurst or your crazy!

Not that there is anything wrong with bathurst... but... like, you could go so much further at another uni? I heard the human movement/teaching at bathurst was strong (I have a friend doing it) but I've never heard of csu bathurst having a particularly strong psychology course?

Not trying to bag you or anything, it just seems strange to me, especially cos you just said yourseld you thought csu had nothing to offer!
well he prolly got a scholarship or something thats why he's studying "out in the bush". :D

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
yeh got a schlarship and yeh parents are financially adept ...so all good :)
i dont know if you can say it doesn't hav a strong psych course because all psych courses hav to follow rigid stritures and giudlines to make sure ur qualified at the end of the degree...into which afterwards u go into internship..
i'd say the course is the same...just the reputation of the uni is different

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
if i sir'd any of my lecturers, they'd explode.

(never mind the fact that out of about 13 or so, only one is male)

but to answer the question: first names only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)