Which Selective SChool is best at sport? (1 Viewer)

theviet

HSC
there has always been a feud between which selective school is best in studies... but which selective school is best at sport?

lionking1191

HSC
theviet said:
there has always been a feud between which selective school is best in studies... but which selective school is best at sport?
baulko :p

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i don't know for sure, but caringbah rapes pretty hard at sports.

specially bball, rugby and tennis.

Aznmichael92

HSC
thought i am from fort street and seeing that our school is always top two for zone, I would have to say its Sydney Boys. I've seen them play basketball and they are really good :D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
thought i am from fort street and seeing that our school is always top two for zone, I would have to say its Sydney Boys. I've seen them play basketball and they are really good :D
Our schools beaten them in bball.

Not too surprised though, we have like 3-4 rep/state/national players.

Aznmichael92

HSC
tommykins said:
Our schools beaten them in bball.

Not too surprised though, we have like 3-4 rep/state/national players.
when was this though? I dont mean it quite recently

theviet

HSC
sydney technical high school is pretty noob... they never reach CHS level in any sports.. except in table tennis...i doubt they have any CHS representatives or even regional representatives

theviet

HSC
Sydney Boys are freaks...

especially in tennis, basketball and volleyball

soccer - they are alright... at least they dont lose all the time in the GPS competition

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
In our area, Baulko. They win practically everything.

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Sefton :D

Three of the bronze medallists in water polo were fomr our school.

But yeah other than that, we're not that great.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
Lol bullshit :).
Nah,Baulko's Girls Volleyball team is pretty tank. They've won at national level for like 7 years in a row. Also, we have some pretty fast long distance runners as well as track runners, and a few tanks at shotput/discus/javelin. Our grade sport teams aren't too bad either, about half the teams from each season make it to finals.

One of our athletes was going to be in the young matildas (I think she was supposed to play at the Olympics or something iuno), but some guy tripped her, and she hurt or leg and missed out -_-

Last edited:

lionking1191

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
Nah,Baulko's Girls Volleyball team is pretty tank. They've won at national level for like 7 years in a row. Also, we have some pretty fast long distance runners as well as track runners, and a few tanks at shotput/discus/javelin. Our grade sport teams aren't too bad either, about half the teams from each season make it to finals.

One of our athletes was going to be in the young matildas (I think she was supposed to play at the Olympics or something iuno), but some guy tripped her, and she hurt or leg and missed out -_-
oh really, who was this?

vongSTAA

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
lol well from what I've seen, a lot of the good sporting schools don't have too much competition in their regional areas (maybe like 1-3 other schools).

And I dunno about Sydney Boys being really good at basketball, I didn't see them at the nationals tournament last year =/ My school isn't selective but the senior team won the division 2 comp, our junior team came third as well. We got several rep players and a few state players in each team.

We're alright at footy and soccer as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)