Which Selective SChool is best at sport? (1 Viewer)

beagley007

HSC
basketball belongs to smiths hill in wollongong... 2nd in the state, 1st is westfeilds

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
timmiejay said:
ROFL. picky much princess!? I'll remember the name tommykins^^; when the hsc results come out, remind me to rub my english band 6 into your face..make sure you do =p
Congrats on beating me in a subject I couldn't give a shit about.

And yeah I forgot, HSC English determines your ability in the English language.

I love sydney boys students, full of shit talkers.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Sydney Boys by far overall. Not just biased either. Except for the odd talented athletes from surrounding schools (South Sydney would probably rape them at rugby, if they played the 15 man game), they dominate pretty hard. I remember one year in cross country in my age group we got the first 9 out of 10. The guy who came second, Ali, moved to our school the next year :p

BTW, not sure if it's changed since but before the only things we did in CHS were sailing, rowing, athletics and cross country. We used to pwn grafton at rowing.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
redraw said:
Um Sydney Grammar dominated Sydney Boys in every single sport on every single level... funding has nothing to do with it. In everything from rowing to chess, football to rugby, Grammar was leaps and bounds ahead of their Sydney Boys rivals.
Leaps and bounds? wow, you're pretty retarded. Not to mention grammar is like 20K a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)