Which universities have hotter girls? (1 Viewer)

Timelord09

HSC
"Yeah, while you guys are at UNSW, USYD AND UTS, I’ll be over at UWS where the girls are half as smart and thus twice as likely to felate me."

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
well this has been an interesting thread.

im going to UWS.

okay.. but wat about the guys ayee???? everyone has neglected the guys?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Not all the girls at UWS are bogans. I've met people who go to my campus who live in the eastern suburbs and dress in designer labels head to toe. They're probably there though because they couldn't get into uni closer to home.

But seriously, every uni has hot girls, every uni has fug girls, most unis has drunk girls at the bar that are interested in anything with a penis. You'll survive.

MailMofo

HSC
I can't believe this thread actually reached 5 pages.

Shame on you all.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Saw some hotties whilst attending UNSW info day - are there any Russian imports to this uni?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i want a sydney university with lots of hot girls. anyone have any suggestions as to which uni sydney unis have talent and which ones don't?

i know i want to do a business/commerce course. i'm just unsure which uni i want, and this is a big factor.

thanks guys.
are you going there just for the girls? desperate much? lol really.and no i didnt read al the pages because i cannot be bothered.

witide

HSC
Saw some hotties whilst attending UNSW info day - are there any Russian imports to this uni?
I knew a couple of Russian internationals at USYD. They made it hard to concentrate on my studies :\

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
lol nice way to base what uni you're going to :p

Monstar

HSC
At macq all the hot chix do commerce.

One day during accounting, the place was swimming with hotties and i just started jerking off in the corner. needless to say the class turned into some massive orgy.

It was the best accounting lesson ever.

red-butterfly

HSC
At macq all the hot chix do commerce.

One day during accounting, the place was swimming with hotties and i just started jerking off in the corner. needless to say the class turned into some massive orgy.

It was the best accounting lesson ever.
lovely...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)