Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
90% of girls are indeed shit. for some reason this country, actually most countries, have managed to produce noisy, crude, slutty girls that arent worth looking at twice in the last 40 or so years.

IMO the reason they are shit is because most girls these days lack any comitment whatsoever. they go into a relationship not intending any long-term comitment, and then sit thinking about and flirting with other guys....

only about 5% or so girls these days are really loyal and have any class whatsoever...

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
90% of girls are indeed shit. for some reason this country, actually most countries, have managed to produce noisy, crude, slutty girls that arent worth looking at twice in the last 40 or so years.

IMO the reason they are shit is because most girls these days lack any comitment whatsoever. they go into a relationship not intending any long-term comitment, and then sit thinking about and flirting with other guys....

only about 5% or so girls these days are really loyal and have any class whatsoever...
muslim?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
That could be possible.

I'm in love with your signature, I've been staring at it for some time now.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Nah, you're too nice for that shit. It's why mellz (I think) can't find a "decent boy".

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

your mum is a female.

Bilama

HSC
Girls are by no way 'crappy'.
We shouldn't judge all the females on earth by just what our experiences have tought us.

Girls should be treated with respect, affection and and yeah e.t.c
lol english isnt my first language so I'm not going to impress anyone with big, elaborate words...

Relationship wise, if the guy is patient, respectful, listens and shizz, all should be good...
or if she wants it someother way, then yeah go ahead, spank that bi*ch..
if
she
wants

anyway..dont know if my input fits in this thread..
hope you all learnt something here today.
:cool:

Malfoy-Sama

HSC

FUCK NO

i hate the precious little mussies who cant take an insult from anyone. never was a more dangerous and reprehensible religion.

i am sort of christian..... to a degree

i am just very conservative about stuff like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)