Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

many-eyeshere

HSC
Ahh the problem...

Has it not occurred to you that girls are often intimidated by guys? Plus most guys just want a nice piece of arse and and size six to eight.

Guys don't go for personality first. But for your friend, I know a heap of intelligent, well-read, interesting, attractive and great girls. I also know guys like this.

Hmm also, interesting girls don't date arseholes with generic personalities and if they do it's because they feel socially pressured.

I would kill myself before I dated a brain-dead jock. I'm lucky I've met someone who isn't put off by media perception of what females should look like. I don't fit that type and I'm not saying how.

I'm very well read, and intelligent/analytical despite what my ATAR declares, and I've never had any guy interested in me before solely because of my appearance.

If anything guys don't want to know about girls unless they are supermodels, or quiet or dumb-down. Because most guys in the teens want physical stimulation only. Girls in this age group are the same, well some of them. I cringe when girls look pictures of every-one's boyfriends and declare "who is the hottest." God it's disgusting. Same with guys.

So perhaps your friends should re-evaluate their morals in regards to dating? Because hanging around with dip shits are usually in the same breed.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
It is not always the guy who talks about boobs and ass. I've meet a number of girls who talk about cock and balls 24/7.

Both girls and guys can be dumb, horny, emotional, bitchy and stuck up. All I can say is, stop hating and start liking.

oh btw, girls should be making with the sandwiches.

POLANAKI

HSC
Duddee.. same goes for the guys you can never find a decent person to casually talk with omf the world is SCREWED ! well i can't be bothered so just stay single and enjoy life.. Would you rather want to be tied down and have a dozen rules of what you can do and nott.. I'd rather have a life without drama :l

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
It is not always the guy who talks about boobs and ass. I've meet a number of girls who talk about cock and balls 24/7.

Both girls and guys can be dumb, horny, emotional, bitchy and stuck up. All I can say is, stop hating and start liking.

lol the sandwiches!

vce10

HSC
im sorry but as a girl i have to intervene

i dont know where u meet this dumb brained girls who worship hilton.

but

i think i can safely say u r completely wrong.
not all girls think footballers are hot.
do u think we want to marry some dope and spend the rest of our life going to footballl matches and serving beer to our fat ass husbands. the answer is nooooooo

we definately dont want that kind. we prefer guys who are smart. that doesnt mean he has to be einstein. he just has to have a bit of a brain so u can actually have a converation that is meaningfull. If u are chasing girls who are after footballers then STOP. Those girls are just as bad as those guys. so stop chasing them. Go after smarter girls who appreciate u. And trust me when i say only a small percentage of girls go after goof heads who are dumbshits.

so please get rid of this idea in your head

proletariat

HSC
I'm going to go to the girls side on this one... I know one woman thats been through the opposite here, and urgh, guys are dense. God we all see hot women before the less hot ones.

Dont want to generalise here, and I'm guilty of seeing the hot women before others that are less attractive / ugly.

Also, from my last gf, fuck they're all so immature

Shaybay92

HSC
I agree with you.
Although i am female..
I used to be apart of that shitty girl group, i never cared about work, and all i was looking for in a guy was looks.
Girls are shallow, i can agree with you.

Ive pretty much changed a lot this year.. around in june.. I've been told by a lot of guys i'm very different to girls, and from girls i've been told that i'm "weird".

A lot of girls are oblivious to things, and i used to be one of those girls, i don't think i am that oblivious nowadays.

I no longer think stupid guys are attractive.. i do respect smart guys (and girls) a lot, and i think its great to be smart and attractive.. i hate dropkicks.

Girls think i'm wierd because i care a lot about my studies and schooling.. Well, sorry if i don't want to waste my weekends with a hangover.. i can do that later, but for now i just want to stay focused on getting the ATAR i want.. although its around 2 years time.. but i have a goal, and i really want to achieve it.
I am exactly the same as you. I have been in a group with those sort of girls... and I got tired of it very quickly. I went with a guy that I really cared about, meanwhile all the girls were talking behind my back saying that I could 'do better'. It cut me real deep, and yet I am still with him because he has treated me so well. Now I think I've trailed off a bit.. he isn't the most intelligent person, but he is a very hard worker and has gone through a lot in his life. He hates stupid guys that think they can have any girl and treat them like shit... . I suppose I'm just trying to say that a majority of girls are completely obvlivious to what is really important in a guy. Nothing is attractive about stupidity and stereotypes....

HSC

God, I get so hungry at this time of the morn. Maybe I should make a sammwich.

HSC
Also, OP, why so desperate and angry? Many people don't get what they want.

latvia

HSC
N/A
I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly).
well, you know what their problem is?

I'm guessing that they don't take the initiative (they don't make the first move), and that they are not hot enough for girls to make the first move.

dydx

HSC
Girls date tank, brainless guys, and guys date busty, brainless girls... it's physical attraction > personality nowadays.

And girls are AWESOME!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
all the hot stuck up girls on facebook who think they are so hot and make themselves inferior to everyone..especially to guys on facebook.

especially girls who are ugly and think they are hot and have high standards when they look out for guys...girls like that truly define crapness and need to be disciplined.

man i cant stand ugly girls who think they are hot and stuckup, like seriously get over yourselves, ask me if i give a shit, seriously lol

and girls that know they are truly hot, begin to get way ahead of themselves and think they can get any guy grovelling to their feet, well not with me anyways lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)