Who else thinks girls are crap? (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
wtf is aspie?

And why do you not understand that we're not fucking intimidated? Stop your patronizing bullshit. "Girls are INTIMIDATED by intelligence because they're weak and fucking inferior & omg smartness makes them cry and run for cover". Yeah great excuse for the reason you're not getting laid bahahaha.
nobody talks like that to king nebuchanezzar

fucking say it to mah face bitch

AHM RICK JAMES BITCH

*slap*

nah but srsly yr a dumb whore:apig:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
wtf is aspie?

And why do you not understand that we're not fucking intimidated? Stop your patronizing bullshit. "Girls are INTIMIDATED by intelligence because they're weak and fucking inferior & omg smartness makes them cry and run for cover". Yeah great excuse for the reason you're not getting laid bahahaha.
'patronising' ... lol and that's not being intimidated?

yeah_boy

HSC
Yeah. I don't get girls like that either. :| . They go out with dero guys with "LOYALTY" tattooed on their wrist and can't even say Penrith properly ("PEN - WIFF") and yet they're assholes and despite their "LOYALTY" tattoo, they'll cheat on their girlfriends. :| I really don't understand. I think most of those *girls* are just as uncultured and bogan as their boyfriends, otherwise they wouldn't go out with them. I HATE those type of guys, I'd never go out with one.

I'm dating a nerdy guy - he said he thought he'd never get a girlfriend LOL. But he's smart and nice and not sporty - but at least he is intelliegent and can pronouce "Penrith" correctly.

I think those dero guys aren't hot at all.. Okay they might have arm muscles - big whoop! I want to move to be a more cultured area when I am older because I am judging by demographics and occupation, that the more educated the people are.. the better women and both men there will be..

I get offended when guys say "I hate women" or "I hate girls" but a LOT of the girls around here.. well my opinion is the same of yours about them.. so.. yeah. They ruin it for the good ones. All the want from life is to be a receptionist, hairdresser or perhaps work as a beautician.. or a personal trainer.. retail assistant etc

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It's okay I dig the ladies too.
poast pix of yr vag m8:devil:

edit: and answer my question plz. why do you find the smarts so intimidating? why do you refer to this intimidation as a turnoff?

ANSWERRARARARAWR!

Last edited:

yeah_boy

HSC
I agree with you.
Although i am female..
I used to be apart of that shitty girl group, i never cared about work, and all i was looking for in a guy was looks.
Girls are shallow, i can agree with you.

Ive pretty much changed a lot this year.. around in june.. I've been told by a lot of guys i'm very different to girls, and from girls i've been told that i'm "weird".

A lot of girls are oblivious to things, and i used to be one of those girls, i don't think i am that oblivious nowadays.

I no longer think stupid guys are attractive.. i do respect smart guys (and girls) a lot, and i think its great to be smart and attractive.. i hate dropkicks.

Girls think i'm wierd because i care a lot about my studies and schooling.. Well, sorry if i don't want to waste my weekends with a hangover.. i can do that later, but for now i just want to stay focused on getting the ATAR i want.. although its around 2 years time.. but i have a goal, and i really want to achieve it.
Don't worry people think I'm weird too

ay0_x

HSC
poast pix of yr vag m8:devil:

edit: and answer my question plz. why do you find the smarts so intimidating? why do you refer to this intimidation as a turnoff?

ANSWERRARARARAWR!
My vag looks exactly like your face. I named her Nebzina.

I don't find smarts intimidating, I find it a turn ON when a smart guy doesn't walk around trying to prove he's smart. He has a degree in medicine, hot. He reads Dawkins, hot. He loves philosophy, also hot. Hotter if he's not smug about it. Humility = sexy.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ay0 x said:
My vag looks exactly like your face. I named her Nebzina.
wtf was that? not funny m8

He loves philosophy, also hot. Hotter if he's not smug about it. Humility = sexy.
I dont think that its possible for someone who does philosophy to not be smug about it

i do philosophy

wanna do it in the alley?

ay0_x

HSC
wtf was that? not funny m8

I dont think that its possible for someone who does philosophy to not be smug about it

i do philosophy

wanna do it in the alley?
You asked for pix of my vagina. I was gonna say, it looks like your mum's, but yknow, that's even less funny.

Meet me @ formula 1 motel room 633 yeah?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hey babby gurls

i design sewerage reticlation systems for a living

wanna do it?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
ppl fink i am weerd becoz i reed nd am intrested in interlectual stuff not like otha chix who onli care abt paris hilton and otha dum stuff.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol oh damn waht am i going to do with myself now an asexual highschool girl turned me down over the internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)