Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
i hate girls like that they go out with complete fucktards and when they cheat they forgive him then its like a complete cycle until they hit forty and realise shit i shoulda maybe sucked that jack burtons dick cause he wasn't such a complete arse to me ever... i mean answer this question ladies why the fuck would you not use DA COMMON SENSE AN HAS DA SEX WITH ME!

very sexually frustrated might just change my whole strats with the ladies and start acting derro just to get some. god girls are crap

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
did you graduate or was it just your last day lol usually you dont graduate until like november or something

because you are asexual??

ay0_x

HSC
did you graduate or was it just your last day lol usually you dont graduate until like november or something

because you are asexual??
*waves HSC in air* I graduated.

and I never knew, thank you for the enlightenment.

williamc

HSC
someones intellectual capacity is only intimidating if they make it so. If i started talking about Pareto optimality or the utility maximizing consumer the recipient would be intimidated or disinterested in most cases. This doesn't mean i have to talk to girls about generic, gay, dumb shit like the weather, or how their day was in trying to make a positive first impression. TALK ABOUT NORMAL SHIT LIKE YOU WERE TALKING TO A FRIEND SO THEY DONT THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO PICK THEM UP!

and then, girls will not be so crap!

edit: may or may not work if you are a 150kg, 4ft red head

ay0_x

HSC
someones intellectual capacity is only intimidating if they make it so. If i started talking about Pareto optimality or the utility maximizing consumer the recipient would be intimidated or disinterested in most cases. This doesn't mean i have to talk to girls about generic, gay, dumb shit like the weather, or how their day was in trying to make a positive first impression. TALK ABOUT NORMAL SHIT LIKE YOU WERE TALKING TO A FRIEND SO THEY DONT THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO PICK THEM UP!

and then, girls will not be so crap!

edit: may or may not work if you are a 150kg, 4ft red head
Or when you're talking to them, just don't constantly try to prove them wrong, correct their grammar, one-up them, etc.

williamc

HSC
Or when you're talking to them, just don't constantly try to prove them wrong, correct their grammar, one-up them, etc.

thats right bby. 2 great minds think alike, and would make for even better sexehtime!

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
no demean them at every chance

they love that shit

treat em mean keep em keen

call them a dumb cunt if they dont know whaat you're talking about

HSC
I wouldn't like to date someone who had a very different smartness level from myself. Don't enjoy feeling stupid, or making other people feel stupid.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yeah, i think it's pretty essential to be intellectual equals or else it would just be too frustrating/upsetting/annoying/boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)