Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

veruschka

HSC
Hey team, just gonna throw out this crazy hypothesis I've been mulling about for a while.

Girls are shit.

No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings. Barely any girls have any interest in anything even mildly intellectual and the ones that do are either extremely prude or taken by some asshole.

Chicks want some intellectual cesspit of a retard football player with about as much charisma as a cricket bat. You don't have to be smart, or witty, or interesting or unique or caring or any of that shit. You have to be a douchebag who moves from woman to woman treating them all like shit and bragging about it to your meathead sports buddies.

Nobody I have talked to knows what girls want. I see chicks walking around town with some complete dropkick who hasn't read a book in his life. Some poorly dressed imbecile with a shitty, mundane and generic personality. Yeah this I am sure has been stated by many, but I felt the need to reiterate.

I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly). And yet there are dropkick fuckwits running around in their football jerseys who list their interests as 'going to the gym' and Akon is my favourite artist' or 'I admire Paris Hilton', and yet these drooling fuckheads have all the girls they want.

So please, does anyone know if there are girls that exist who are decent? Also where do I find them?

And yes, I can get laid, I'm not some hell fugly guy.
You remind me of my boyfriend. He used to say the exact same things as you.
As for where you can find decent girls, try straying away from girls that travel in packs whose conversations are pervaded with comments about their hair and makeup. They are actually bears in disguise and the only thing they are interested in is your salmon.

MJ13

HSC
I agree with you.
Although i am female..
I used to be apart of that shitty girl group, i never cared about work, and all i was looking for in a guy was looks.
Girls are shallow, i can agree with you.

Ive pretty much changed a lot this year.. around in june.. I've been told by a lot of guys i'm very different to girls, and from girls i've been told that i'm "weird".

A lot of girls are oblivious to things, and i used to be one of those girls, i don't think i am that oblivious nowadays.

I no longer think stupid guys are attractive.. i do respect smart guys (and girls) a lot, and i think its great to be smart and attractive.. i hate dropkicks.

Girls think i'm wierd because i care a lot about my studies and schooling.. Well, sorry if i don't want to waste my weekends with a hangover.. i can do that later, but for now i just want to stay focused on getting the ATAR i want.. although its around 2 years time.. but i have a goal, and i really want to achieve it.

I have ALOT of respect for you good lady and for what you are doing
You will not regret it :)

be.yourself

HSC
Taco, you are hilarious.

There ARE decent chicks out there man.
Chicks with substance.
You just gotta keep looking,
Or who knows.
One may find you soon,
And blow your mind, not just your balls.

Good luck mate. :sun:

Antiel

HSC
You do realise you are probably getting yourself a massive hate club from this?!?!? You must realise that you cannot judge half the world from your own shallow aquaintances. Do you realise that the reason you are surrounded by such girls is because you are shallow and stupid yourselves??? Maybe you should try being cultured, academic and kind, and youre opinion may change as you meet girls who are cultured, academic and kind themselves! try it! It wont kill you!!!!!

HSC
You remind me of my boyfriend. He used to say the exact same things as you.
As for where you can find decent girls, try straying away from girls that travel in packs whose conversations are pervaded with comments about their hair and makeup. They are actually bears in disguise and the only thing they are interested in is your salmon.
lol

crashnow

HSC
I enjoy women. Of all ages, especially under the age of ten. Tight little holes just make me jizz so much faster.

Mossy Mac

HSC
The last words you heard frm a girl wouldn't happen to be "It's Over" now would they?

Revolution

HSC
Hey team, just gonna throw out this crazy hypothesis I've been mulling about for a while.

Girls are shit.

No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings. Barely any girls have any interest in anything even mildly intellectual and the ones that do are either extremely prude or taken by some asshole.

Chicks want some intellectual cesspit of a retard football player with about as much charisma as a cricket bat. You don't have to be smart, or witty, or interesting or unique or caring or any of that shit. You have to be a douchebag who moves from woman to woman treating them all like shit and bragging about it to your meathead sports buddies.

Nobody I have talked to knows what girls want. I see chicks walking around town with some complete dropkick who hasn't read a book in his life. Some poorly dressed imbecile with a shitty, mundane and generic personality. Yeah this I am sure has been stated by many, but I felt the need to reiterate.

I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly). And yet there are dropkick fuckwits running around in their football jerseys who list their interests as 'going to the gym' and Akon is my favourite artist' or 'I admire Paris Hilton', and yet these drooling fuckheads have all the girls they want.

So please, does anyone know if there are girls that exist who are decent? Also where do I find them?

Get off the computer and go and talk to girls :)

wendaYYY

no pain no gain
HSC

Girls are shit.

You are fkn hilarious! And usually I will read a thread and not comment, but, this spurred me on.

I think you forgot the other category of chicks; the ones who are physically female but psychologically male. And usually they're hot, but don't take them for lesbians. They're just a species who haven't outgrown their tomboyness.

They're the decent ones.

timme

HSC

I couldn't agree with you more... You may find that this is also the case with girls; "bimbos" (lightly said) who have not read a book in their life, are seen going around with men who would be better suited to someone who they can associate with (based on their intelligence).

Meanwhile, there are intelligent, decent women going around who are single.
Go figure.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
thankyou for generalising an entire gender...

drooling fuckheads are not everyones' cup of tea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)