Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Girls are by no way 'crappy'.
We shouldn't judge all the females on earth by just what our experiences have tought us.

Girls should be treated with respect, affection and and yeah e.t.c
lol english isnt my first language so I'm not going to impress anyone with big, elaborate words...

Relationship wise, if the guy is patient, respectful, listens and shizz, all should be good...
or if she wants it someother way, then yeah go ahead, spank that bi*ch..
if
she
wants

anyway..dont know if my input fits in this thread..
hope you all learnt something here today.
:cool:
I sense a very respectable man.
Hence, I agree with his statement, but not the underlined.

As a result, I can't even get close to the girl that I like. I've become so respectable to my friends that I have to stay away from the girl..

Shame eh?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lmaoo..

yeah sounds like something i wouldve said actually. haha

HSC
FUCK NO

i hate the precious little mussies who cant take an insult from anyone. never was a more dangerous and reprehensible religion.

i am sort of christian..... to a degree

i am just very conservative about stuff like that
Lol m8 ur shit

girl are great, it's not their fault you're an unappealing little dweeb

katykiddx

HSC
Aww.
Thanks Zombie :)

We are great, cause, we are awesome.
Anyone who wants to disagree is gay.

katykiddx

HSC
Okay, so would you like me to go into an indepth analysis on the reasons why females are of a higher standard?
Because i can.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
wow, apparently girls' reasoning skills are also top notch.

A 1999 study by Richard Lynn in which he analyzed data from a number of published tests (such as the standardized g-loaded Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised) found that the mean IQ of men exceeded that of women by approximately 3-4 IQ points.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_intelligence#cite_note-8 Lynn's meta-analysis, conducted in 2004, examining sex differences on the Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices (comprising various g-loaded tests of non-verbal reasoning) also found that men exceeded women by an average of 5.0 IQ points.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_intelligence#cite_note-9 Steve Blinkhorn published a critique of the article in Nature, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_intelligence#cite_note-10to which the original article's authors wrote a response, also published in Naturehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_intelligence#cite_note-11. In another study by Rushton, males aged 17 – 18 years were found to have an average of 3.63 IQ points in excess of their female equivalents.

Reasoning test is basically an IQ test

GIRLS CANT REASON AS GOOD AS BOYS

HSC
That the gross generalisations made by both yourself and TacoTerrorist neglect that each human is unique; some bitches be amazing, others have serious flaws.

katykiddx

HSC
But were meant to be in the kitchen making sandwiches, so why would we need reasoning skills?

katykiddx

HSC
And anyways, its a matter of who it is.
Some girls are awesome, some think everything is fucknig terrible and cry like EVERY second of the day.

It depends on who they are.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
can only with any validity state that on average, males are more intelligent than females!!!

oh but over a sample size as large as 3 billion of course there will be outliers.

thus

girls are crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)