who else wasted their holidays? (1 Viewer)

JDurrant

HSC
Well, I did nothing for trials in Week 3.

However, finished History X project (40%) and Software (30%) so, wasn't actually
'wasted' but still.

notes = non existant

amzzy9

HSC
hahaha i did NOTHING AT ALL these holidays - and my trials are next week!! wow im smart - NOT
im gonna fail, but hey, i'll live, right?

BamBam90

HSC
I wasted mine.

Got trials in two weeks, and 2 assignments due the first week back...Yeah, i'm screwed.

Lady Idun

Ipod Invader
HSC
I sure did! Procrastination is the best way to waste time! I did a little bit of work on my PIP, its nearly finished though, so I'm not too worried. Doing a Studies of Religion report as we speak...due Wednesday tehe.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
i started an eco assignment on the last day.. due wed,
ive also a business due thurs, eng on monday and trials week 3. woooo

but its k, even if i fail the HSC, centrelink will care for me.

SiN3m

HSC
MEEEEEEEEEEE! i had so many plans anda list and what did i do? definately not enough.....

And now i have an english emma and clueless speech tommorrow which is yet to be completed... btw it should also be known that i ddnt even finish reading Emma until this week....arrrrgh the stupidity and pain

Schoey93

HSC
runnable said:
Yes I told myself to work... But never actually doing it.
Hehehe :D

Sorry, I'm in Yr 9, so it's hard for me to understand the truckload of work Year 12 students do. I still do a lot of work - well I do all my H/W at least and study for tests...but I'm dreading Yr 11, where I will have an assignment almost every holidays :eek: pure torture! life ...and the HSC are not fair lolz

I'll be fine

I didn't waste my holidays - who gives a shit about studying, I told myself, PARTY!!! :D hehehe

I went to Queensland with my uncle, we kayaked (paddled in our boats) the Upper Noosa River. Then - we went to Whitewater World - awesome, but the rides are too short (I got in for the price of a 13 yr old when I'm actually 15 lolz)

I've had an awesome holiday - been back in Sydney nearly a wk - went out to a cafe with my aunty and mum + brothers + 2 cousins Dan and Bonnie (little kids) - Daniel's so funny - cutest (funniest) 7 yr old I know!!!
Got to love life -

you morons need to stop worrying so much about HSC "Aw, HSC is my life now, aw, if I fail the HSC I'll be a nobody" Get your heads screwed on properly and realise:

Life is far too short to spend all ur time worrying about studying and the HSC!!! Jeez :D sorry if I offended you, but I just love life - I study about 3 hours every week - and I still average A's.

I'm not trying to be arrogant - I used to study heaps more and all it did was make me depressed, seriously. Cheer up! School's nearly over for the 08ers...can't wait for it to be over for the 11ers!!! (me)

:D Good luck with HSC and life hehe cya - James

Shoubadoo

HSC
All my time was devoted to drama, especially group works, ah! Had hardly any time for anything else. Did plenty of work...but no actual study.

I'll get tharrrre :)

Tha Wishkah

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Oh what would I do for one more week of holidays
we had 3 weeks of holidays. ^.^

Edit:
Schoey93 said:

Sorry, I'm in Yr 9, so it's hard for me to understand the truckload of work Year 12 students do. I still do a lot of work - well I do all my H/W at least and study for tests...but I'm dreading Yr 11, where I will have an assignment almost every holidays :eek: pure torture! life ...and the HSC are not fair lolz

I'll be fine

I didn't waste my holidays - who gives a shit about studying, I told myself, PARTY!!! :D hehehe

I went to Queensland with my uncle, we kayaked (paddled in our boats) the Upper Noosa River. Then - we went to Whitewater World - awesome, but the rides are too short (I got in for the price of a 13 yr old when I'm actually 15 lolz)

I've had an awesome holiday - been back in Sydney nearly a wk - went out to a cafe with my aunty and mum + brothers + 2 cousins Dan and Bonnie (little kids) - Daniel's so funny - cutest (funniest) 7 yr old I know!!!
Got to love life -

you morons need to stop worrying so much about HSC "Aw, HSC is my life now, aw, if I fail the HSC I'll be a nobody" Get your heads screwed on properly and realise:

Life is far too short to spend all ur time worrying about studying and the HSC!!! Jeez :D sorry if I offended you, but I just love life - I study about 3 hours every week - and I still average A's.

I'm not trying to be arrogant - I used to study heaps more and all it did was make me depressed, seriously. Cheer up! School's nearly over for the 08ers...can't wait for it to be over for the 11ers!!! (me)

Last edited:

Shiny3990

HSC
I did I did!! Don't feel bad
Meh resting is just as good, it's good for your mind and it means that when you do go back to school you'll be well slept and ready to go.
Hopefully.
Maybe im just trying to justify having 2 major works and doing nothing in the holidays.
But I enjoyed it
It's the last rest we'll have for a while.
Sigh
xoxo Shiny

SiN3m

HSC
Shiny3990 said:
I did I did!! Don't feel bad
Meh resting is just as good, it's good for your mind and it means that when you do go back to school you'll be well slept and ready to go.
Hopefully.
Maybe im just trying to justify having 2 major works and doing nothing in the holidays.
But I enjoyed it
It's the last rest we'll have for a while.
Sigh
xoxo Shiny
i ddnt fully rest either coz i worried so much about NOT doing it...i planned a lot just didn't do it :(

beve

Jesus
HSC
Schoey93 said:

Sorry, I'm in Yr 9, so it's hard for me to understand the truckload of work Year 12 students do.

I study about 3 hours every week - and I still average A's.
triple/quadruple that that and youre somewhere in the realm of year 11

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Schoey93 said:

I'll be fine

Got to love life -

Um your the one who is on a HSC/bored of studies forum in YEAR 9 posting in the HSC 08 forum when you haven't even done year 10 yet.

SiN3m

HSC
beve said:
triple/quadruple that that and youre somewhere in the realm of year 11

LOL make him wanna drop out y dnt ya :rofl: (not saying it ain't true :bomb: )

HSC
I personally am one of those people that in the holidays CAN NOT study, i struggle to get in to the right frame of mind to sit down and do some school work, i think that once i get back to school i will be fine.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
yeah with annoying assignments
i only began these past few days..thank god for BOS resources though and study guides and the fact tha i printed them all out at the beginning of the year!:lol:

ztn

HSC
so i shuldn't feel alone in not studying dat much lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)