who else wasted their holidays? (1 Viewer)

GET FREE

HSC
No holiday is wasted.

But in context, yes, I did squat in relation to study. I barely did any homework. And I am so not proud of it. I've got about three weeks until Trials and I still have a few assessments to complete, three piano pieces to learn and a shitload of study to do.

God, I hate school.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Schoey93 said:
Hehehe :D

Sorry, I'm in Yr 9, so it's hard for me to understand the truckload of work Year 12 students do. I still do a lot of work - well I do all my H/W at least and study for tests...but I'm dreading Yr 11, where I will have an assignment almost every holidays :eek: pure torture! life ...and the HSC are not fair lolz

I'll be fine

I didn't waste my holidays - who gives a shit about studying, I told myself, PARTY!!! :D hehehe

I went to Queensland with my uncle, we kayaked (paddled in our boats) the Upper Noosa River. Then - we went to Whitewater World - awesome, but the rides are too short (I got in for the price of a 13 yr old when I'm actually 15 lolz)

I've had an awesome holiday - been back in Sydney nearly a wk - went out to a cafe with my aunty and mum + brothers + 2 cousins Dan and Bonnie (little kids) - Daniel's so funny - cutest (funniest) 7 yr old I know!!!
Got to love life -

you morons need to stop worrying so much about HSC "Aw, HSC is my life now, aw, if I fail the HSC I'll be a nobody" Get your heads screwed on properly and realise:

Life is far too short to spend all ur time worrying about studying and the HSC!!! Jeez :D sorry if I offended you, but I just love life - I study about 3 hours every week - and I still average A's.

I'm not trying to be arrogant - I used to study heaps more and all it did was make me depressed, seriously. Cheer up! School's nearly over for the 08ers...can't wait for it to be over for the 11ers!!! (me)

:D Good luck with HSC and life hehe cya - James
Please. For the love of God, if you know whats good for you, please.

Never ever say 'stop worrying about the hsc' ever again.

particularly to a hscer's face.

-.-

SpoonSamba

HSC
i stressed and worried myself silly about how much i have to do

so much that i never actually got around to doing any of it

scerw hsc

i dnt do any work im just sick of thinking about it

and trials... i can always pray

lol

bawd

HSC
Schoey93 said:

Sorry, I'm in Yr 9, so it's hard for me to understand the truckload of work Year 12 students do. I still do a lot of work - well I do all my H/W at least and study for tests...but I'm dreading Yr 11, where I will have an assignment almost every holidays :eek: pure torture! life ...and the HSC are not fair lolz

I'll be fine

I didn't waste my holidays - who gives a shit about studying, I told myself, PARTY!!! :D hehehe

I went to Queensland with my uncle, we kayaked (paddled in our boats) the Upper Noosa River. Then - we went to Whitewater World - awesome, but the rides are too short (I got in for the price of a 13 yr old when I'm actually 15 lolz)

I've had an awesome holiday - been back in Sydney nearly a wk - went out to a cafe with my aunty and mum + brothers + 2 cousins Dan and Bonnie (little kids) - Daniel's so funny - cutest (funniest) 7 yr old I know!!!
Got to love life -

you morons need to stop worrying so much about HSC "Aw, HSC is my life now, aw, if I fail the HSC I'll be a nobody" Get your heads screwed on properly and realise:

Life is far too short to spend all ur time worrying about studying and the HSC!!! Jeez :D sorry if I offended you, but I just love life - I study about 3 hours every week - and I still average A's.

I'm not trying to be arrogant - I used to study heaps more and all it did was make me depressed, seriously. Cheer up! School's nearly over for the 08ers...can't wait for it to be over for the 11ers!!! (me)

Umm. Are you on crack, or are you just bragging to us seniors about what a great time junior years were? Yeah, we know, we miss it too, so there's no need to rub in the fact you had an awesome holiday, or to invent cheesy philosophies of life's too short to be studying etc etc. Just shut up and enjoy it, or the gods might condemn you.

Just wait until you get into Year 11. Then you might just begin to understand my current frame of mind.

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
holiday waste signing in.

did an epic load of time wasting activities, none of which will help me.
like posting here. i should be doing someting

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
bawd said:
Umm. Are you on crack, or are you just bragging to us seniors about what a great time junior years were? Yeah, we know, we miss it too, so there's no need to rub in the fact you had an awesome holiday, or to invent cheesy philosophies of life's too short to be studying etc etc. Just shut up and enjoy it, or the gods might condemn you.

Just wait until you get into Year 11. Then you might just begin to understand my current frame of mind.
Thank you.
-.-
you said what i wanted to.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Schoey93 said:

I'll be fine

Got to love life -

Dan and Bonnie?:rolleyes:

Aren't they the two lovers in the Harry Potter movie?

This story you posted must be bullshit

runnable

HSC
bawd said:

Year 11 is almost nothing compared to epic study in Year 12. But thats still a big jump from junior years.

steph francis

HSC
want2bdifferent said:
I personally am one of those people that in the holidays CAN NOT study, i struggle to get in to the right frame of mind to sit down and do some school work, i think that once i get back to school i will be fine.
i'm definately the same.
the lack of routine and structure during holidays makes it hard not to procrastinate.

other than assessments, i didnt get around to more than half of the stuff i wanted to do :(

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
bawd said:

But remember that he has all his senior subjects planned along with what Uni course hes going to get into. He must be on top of everything:uhoh:

Lumbargo

HSC
I did half my ancient study, half my maths study, half my legal study, and NONE OF THE ENGLISH STUDY

NOW I WILL BE CRUSHED FOREVER BY ENGLISH

Man, English used to be my favourite subject. No I hate it - with the power of a thousand burning suns.

HSC
Schoey93 said:

I'll be fine

Got to love life -

kill yourself

conics2008

HSC
Yes, I got wasted this holidays.

I overdose my self with ext 1 and ext 2 maths, then i went for some business studies and then woke up with a hang over.

I LOVE SCHOOL & teachers.

pS: Im willing and ABLE to marry the school gate.

runnable

HSC
Schoey93 said:

I'll be fine

Got to love life -

James, save what you said and show it to yourself when you are in Year 12.

Then maybe you can do a favor to the world by killing youself.

HSC
runnable said:
James, save what you said and show it to yourself when you are in Year 12.

Then maybe you can do a favor to the world by killing youself.
Yeah, wtf are you doin on bos anyway...

EDIT: Is there even a yr 9 sub forum???

runnable

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Yeah, wtf are you doin on bos anyway...

EDIT: Is there even a yr 9 sub forum???

Theres only one for Year 10 i think. Year 9s just have no idea. Or no one cares about them anyway.

fishy89sg

HSC
beve said:
triple/quadruple that that and youre somewhere in the realm of year 11
and triple/quadruple THAT THAT and youre somewhere in the realm of uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)