who else wasted their holidays? (1 Viewer)

YO!

Banned
HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
Dad passed away.
House caught on fire.
Mine were sure wasted.
Seriously?

That's some serious bad luck.

I blame God.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
In general, I didn't. I abode by the plan I set up at the beginning of the holidays. However, there were days where I got off my head and totally screwed up the day procrastinating (like now).

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeah in terms of anything mine were wasted. I worked a bit, partied a bit and then spent the second week at World Youth Day.
I'm so screwed for trials!

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I had 6 assignments + a MW to start/finish in these holidays, so I've had no time to study. T__T

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I had 2 assignments, both left until the last saturday...
However I got to watch a couple of movies :)

trento654

HSC
i so screwed for trial, was way to relaxed in the holidays and now i've got a project that i should of finished last week to do now cause i lost the majority of my project due to a blackout only having notepad not ms word so i'm doing that instead of studying for trials in a week from tomorrow and adding 2 that i've got a drama video to complete edit and write about due in just over a month and have 2 update my gdp logbook
and i'm procrastinating by writing this soif you worship anything , please prey for me

SiN3m

HSC
Well this was our last holiday coz if ne1 calls the 2 weeks or so after this term a 'holiday' ima scream!

chook45

HSC
i did absolutely nothing.. really bad n regreting it now because no way on earth am i going to be able to get all my notes and study done in 2 weeks for 13 units.. agghhh... so over school just want to leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)