Who got 100 UAI in 2008? (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
But what is a halfie ? Also Chen is a Chinese surname.
Halfie is half Asian half white. And she is IIRC. Pretty hawt as well. She got her head shaved for shave for a cure, grew it back short and started spiking it. Pretty hawt.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
If I Remember Correctly :) OR If I ReCall

Ice Goddess

HSC
LUcky them! I heard that they scraped the 100 UAI for next/this year. Apparently it's too often mistaken for 100% or something... dunno how reliable my sources are (cud b just a rumour)

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
LUcky them! I heard that they scraped the 100 UAI for next/this year. Apparently it's too often mistaken for 100% or something... dunno how reliable my sources are (cud b just a rumour)
more than a rumour mate, its official.

the 100UAIer's of 08 are the last of a dying breed...

jono1887

HSC
that is sad... i dont see what the problem with getting 100 was. they're getting rid of the prestige of getting the only 5 digit score.

mellisa chen isnt hawt!! i'd have to say she's ok, but not great...
Melissa Chen - Australia | Facebook
however, the one on her left is quite cute though

lala2

Banned
HSC
Nah she isn't hot. First halfie I've seen that isn't hot or beautiful. But she's not ugly. She's just...normal looking. And yes I did look :shy: what else is FB for if not to stalk? :p

jono1887

HSC
Nah she isn't hot. First halfie I've seen that isn't hot or beautiful. But she's not ugly. She's just...normal looking. And yes I did look :shy: what else is FB for if not to stalk? :p
exactly.... its the whole point of fb

vijay1

HSC
yeh getting 100 in hsc is easy enough, try it in the ACT with continual assesment, harry slatyer got 100

physicslover

HSC
N/A
If you got a 100 UAI then you're guaranteed to be a fugly bitch/bastard

aeiss

HSC
more than a rumour mate, its official.

the 100UAIer's of 08 are the last of a dying breed...
no kidding mate (not being narky, just.. can't remember when we found out but if after, well, good prediction )

yeah this topics bajillion years old
but I was in Sarah (I think her last name is Chan)'s class from.. er, hps '03
if I had to take a bet then of who from our class 6F would be most likely to 100, it'd be her
suppose that still stands.. our class wasn't the brightest.

Last edited:

JimmySW

HSC
N/A
K, I did not get 100 myself (I haven't done the HSC yet), but I'm just curious to see who did get 100.
There were 23, at least 9 of which were from Ruse. I also know that Daniel Swain from Smiths Hill, Kate *something* from Abbotsleigh, Justin Zuo from Sydney Boys, and Emmanuel Marinos from Sydney Grammar got 100. Is there a list anywhere that has all the people who got 100?

Thanks go to zomg, lionking1191, georgefren, sirfeathers, beeish and midifile.

Sen Lin - James Ruse
Christine Zhang - James Ruse
David Pham - James Ruse
Nathan Wong - James Ruse
Caroline Banh - James Ruse
Ruby Kwong - James Ruse
James Xu - James Ruse
Victor Chan - James Ruse
Melissa Chen - James Ruse
Emmanuel Marinos - Sydney Grammar
Mark Yeow - Sydney Grammar
Alexander Wells - Sydney Grammar
Benjamin Pope - Sydney Grammar
Kasun de Silva - Baulkham Hills
Nitin Mohan - Baulkham Hills
Nicholas Young - Baulkham Hills
Kate Bones - Abbotsleigh
Isobel Yeap - Kambala
Jessica Tong - MLC Burwood
Tommy Cai - North Sydney Boys
Daniel Swain - Smiths Hill
Justin Zuo - Sydney Boys
Liron Hayman - Moriah
Hope the following provides some more information interesting to you.
I did my HSC in 1978 and the top guy that year got 496. Syd Grammar was the best that time usually got 5 to 8 students in the top 20 (equiv to UAI of 100). From my memory, a girl in mid 1970s did get a perfect score of 500 (just happened once over these years) but who cares ! Congratulations to those who got UAI of 100 and their effort paid off.
But getting UAI of 100 didn't mean the whole. It only shows some students studied extremely well on "existing" knowledge. Over the years, those "perfect scorers" as far as I know, do not excel. Matthew Dyer of Hurstville Boys High came 2nd in 1979 HSC is an exception and still a high flyer. Most of the HSC top scorers did Maths, Physics or Chemistry in USyd that time. Matthew is well known for his talent in Maths (he came 1st in 3U & 4U) and he got a perfect score in the USyd Maths competition (got 10 out of 10) from 1980 (when he was in Y1) to 1983 ? He topped in every Maths subject throughout those years in uni. He is an Associate Professor in Maths in USA. Another talent is Prof Steven N Evans of UC Berkeley who was originally from Orange NSW, one year senior than Prof Dyer, who worked full time but still topped in every subject in USyd from 1979-1982.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)