Who got call for early round offer for civil engineering? (1 Viewer)

M@ster P

HSC
I did, the guy told me that you have to put UTS as your first preference until Jan 3 to recieve one. He said after that you can change your preferences and still be considered a offer for a different course and uni from the main round.

so who else got one?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Oh really? I just changed my preferences back to UNSW being 1st. I'll change it to UTS and see if i get a call :)

red-butterfly

HSC
I got an early round offer for b engineering/ b arts -international studies at UTS =3

Aeriff

HSC
I got a call for B. Eng (Software), Dip. Eng Prac :) Was all a bit of a blur, the woman was just like 'Hi, we'd like to offer you this. Bye.' I might call them back.

Dunno whether to take the offer or not :(

tashisthebest

HSC
lol i got a call from Wollongong for B civil engineering/ B commerce in the morning and then in the arvo i got a call from UTS for B engineering. i was just short of reaching the cutoff for UTS aswell.

Aeriff

HSC
lol i got a call from Wollongong for B civil engineering/ B commerce in the morning and then in the arvo i got a call from UTS for B engineering. i was just short of reaching the cutoff for UTS aswell.
I got 81.70 and the cutoff for Engineering at UTS is like 86.25 isn't it? I get +10 from EAS though and +2 under UTS HSC bonus, so yeah.

dunnyloo

HSC
I got one yesterday afternoon for the B Eng Mech & Mech. Yesterday was a good day!

red-butterfly

HSC
dw I'm sure you got in anna. plus with your 99 you can get into any engineering course that you want at any uni :)

mahdi

HSC
dw I'm sure you got in anna. plus with your 99 you can get into any engineering course that you want at any uni :)
Except Aero space at sydney, 99.60 <------- :eek:

But who cares about that shit, you can transfer into it in 2nd year. Flexible first year for the win!

tomtom1991

HSC
a bit late to say i did, but i got accepted into Civil (construction), so did a friend, and another friend got in to software engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)