Who got What? -Results for SC (1 Viewer)

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
kido_1 said:
Those are pretty good marks you got. What did u end up getting for the HSC? What school did you go to?
:cool:
cheers i get my marks tommorow my good man, but i will be sure to tell ya. ust pm me or chek the HSC threads. :cool: stay cool.

tennille

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
no worries i did my last year as well and i got:
english - 73 - band 4
maths- 69 - band 3
science- 64 - band 3
history - 67 - band 3
geo -68 - band 3

i spent more time asleep in class than being awake in my previous years prior to year 11 and 12 lol. so glad that i actually changed =D
I wouldn't worry about your marks too much. Most people end up with better HSC results than SC results. There is nothing wrong with being laid back; no point killing yourself studying for the SC if you're continuing to year 11. Year 11 is when you should start to put more effort in. :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
I wouldn't worry about your marks too much. Most people end up with better HSC results than SC results. There is nothing wrong with being laid back; no point killing yourself studying for the SC if you're continuing to year 11. Year 11 is when you should start to put more effort in. :)
i started my hsc course i did my sc in 2004 and the point i was tryna make was that i was lazy back then and ended up getting such bad results !

Kutar Maggi said:
from your mark and your generally laid back disposition you look like a dumbass, so i guess you should have been smart enough to keep those to yourself :)
why dont u read the WHOLE post and the other one before you start making comments? is that a bit hard?

Last edited:

nedzelic

HSC
don't worry about sc; it is COMPLETELY meaningless; it counts for nothing

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
nedzelic said:
But it can make a person feel proud of themselves (or ashamed) can't it? So really. it counts to one's ego, lol.

Alex.

HSC
every1 got so pro marks. I kno this is sorta late but my skool is a bit slow. I got my results back today, yes thats right today. Thats how much my skool suks. I still have to go to skool tilll tomorrow and im guessing all u guys at home right now laughing at me cause u finished last week alredy. My skool is so gay -_-. Anyway i got:
Eng: 5
Maths:6
Science: 5
Hist: 6
Geo:5

ARX-8

HSC
English 91 Band 6
Maths 94 Band 6
Science 94 Band 6
History 91 Band 6
Geography 85 Band 5

So close.....................I burnt my geography book after I got the results :mad:

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
guys i was joking about that laid back shit. lol i thought the smile gave that away. th ssc is nothing. it counts for nothing unless u drop out, and the marks are inaccurate at measuring your intellect. It is generally accepted that you will get band 5 and 4 and even 3 as students generally havent set their priorities straight by then. only those who have get the really high marks and some freaky cunts (althought the sc is sort of easy). its good if you ;ve been laid back as u have less risk of burning out before the HSC. remeber time your studying approches so that you PEAK during the HSC and not before. any way thats all from me, im gonna go check my marks in 9 and a 1/2 hours so good luck. by the way YEAR 11 doesnt count for crap, except maths which is generally easy. good luck.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
nedzelic said:
yes, but it serves as a benchmark for the subjects you are strong in and your weak ones, which is useful when chosing subjects in year 11....from your sc u get an idea of how many subjects you think you can or can't cope with....so i would say its pretty important although in the long run it doesn't count toward the hsc which is a good thing

HSC
angmor said:
yes, but it serves as a benchmark for the subjects you are strong in and your weak ones, which is useful when chosing subjects in year 11....from your sc u get an idea of how many subjects you think you can or can't cope with....so i would say its pretty important although in the long run it doesn't count toward the hsc which is a good thing
but you have to pick your subjects for the next year before you get your SC results.

yellow_sub

HSC
we had to choose our subjects for next year last term......and we started doing them week 5 this term but we cant start the curriculum yet so we do very little just gives us an idea of what will be happening...
anyways i got
maths - 6
science- 6
history - 5
geo - 5
english - 4
haha and i want to be a journalist oops

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
Last year I got...
English: 96
Maths: 99 (far out! I want to know what I did...)
Science: 95
History: 90
Geo: 91

I told my parents I was dropping the last two so I wasn't going to give a rat's arse about what I got. Didn't study at all, come to think of it...
NERD!

10 chars

Bookie

Banned
HSC
angmor said:
yes, but it serves as a benchmark for the subjects you are strong in and your weak ones
No it doesnt.

Just go pick English Advanced, Music, Visual Arts, French, French Ex, Studies of Religion.

None of that would be based on your SC at all.

The SC is worthless.

itgrl26

HSC
English - 91 - 6
Maths - 93 - 6
Science - 89 - 5
History - 94 - 6
Geography - 90 - 6

Pssh. Very happy especially since I did jack all for year 10 and did not study at all (except for french). Made me feel very conceited I must say ahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)