Who had a same sex crush (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
well of course its alright for guys to touch each other. some of the guys in my school and myself use to touch each other. with a girl though, it'd be sexual harassment. this guy in my grade actually got suspended for touching this other girl's ass.

with guys, its easy. with girls, you touch them and they'll scream "BLOODY MURDER". some of the girls in my grade didnt mind if i played with their hair though.
qft

my private parts are 'sack-whacked' almost daily at school..

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
well of course its alright for guys to touch each other. some of the guys in my school and myself use to touch each other. with a girl though, it'd be sexual harassment. this guy in my grade actually got suspended for touching this other girl's ass.

with guys, its easy. with girls, you touch them and they'll scream "BLOODY MURDER". some of the girls in my grade didnt mind if i played with their hair though.
LOLL at your sig! that is on the sign outside the church near my house bahahahahahhahaha.

HSC
I think my male friends are beautiful sometimes, but I don't think about their underwear. I touch guys more than girls, hell I don't touch girls at all, but I don't identify with being gay.
It would probaly be easier if I was *sigh*.
Probably because they aren't wearing any in your fantasy.

Boob squeezing was rampant in my all girls high school.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
uh yeah angelina jolie is pretty hot.. does that count or does it have to be someone you know and not someone famous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)