Who has crappy teachers ? (1 Viewer)

icecubeX

HSC
Crappy biology teacher. All he does is draw some random blob or unidentified thing! on the board and expects us to interpret it.
I can't read his writing either. :vcross:

Miss Successful

HSC
At first i thought my chem teacher was really bad [based on what i'd heard around] so i went and talked to the head of dept to change classes but she wouldn't let me, [she let the guy who asked before me and the guy who asked after me change out] so i sulked around for a few days but then turns out i ended up with the better deal coz even though she doesn't teach much theory [i have like a stack of photocopied notes out of various textbooks], we've done at least double the number of pracs other classes have :D

that was lucky.
my phys teacher's the head of dept. She goes too quickly, she expects us all to do tutoring so she does like a 5minute explanation of each syllabus dotpoint :(

my bio teacher can get interesting but it's interspersed with periods of boring bludginess when i all i feel like doing is :sleep:
i guess i'd like a better bio/phys teacher. besides that maths and eng are okay thankgoodness :)

edit:// at above post: LOL 'random blob' :S. maybe sit near the front? that way you can ask him if you don't get stuff. i'd do that !!

Aamelie

HSC
lol i think the crappiest teacher i have is my chemistry teacher, like seriously i have to go home and study it myself. No teacher help at all > <

what about you all ?
Same here hahahaha we just push all the tables into a circle in chemistry class and talk about it, like notes and past exams and formulas and stuff. We pretty much teach ourselves using the syllabus :OD
And my teacher's supposed to have a PhD bahahaha.

Mathsonline is better than my maths teacher :O/. I find that odd

hahaha

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Same here hahahaha we just push all the tables into a circle in chemistry class and talk about it, like notes and past exams and formulas and stuff. We pretty much teach ourselves using the syllabus :OD
And my teacher's supposed to have a PhD bahahaha.

Mathsonline is better than my maths teacher :O/. I find that odd

hahaha
YEahh that suxxsss ><

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I have a really dodgy bio teacher and a really lazy chem teacher

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I have a fail physics teacher and I have a Physics assessment tomorrow. :spzz:

Aamelie

HSC
Seems that it's maiinly bio and chemistry teachers that people are fed up with :OD

Note to teacher wannabes: Try and actually TEACH YOUR STUDENTS :OP.

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Unfortunately, those that can teach or know their stuff don't get paid enough to hang around and deal with the nonsense that goes on the staffroom (ie me). Or are kicked out and replaced with retrainees who have no idea because those that do know the DET won't officially recognise! (Yes, it happens.)

But then again, being an independent learner certainly will help you develop a great study ethic for Uni because many Uni lecturers aren't that great. I can say that 90% of my Engineering lecturers at Uni were useless - hence the reason I didn't really understand much of it. We had to work most of it out for ourselves.

The best thing to do is use synergy and help each other - and by being here that's exactly what you are doing.

I feel for all of you.

ashy_xx

HSC
all the teachers at my school are ghey ! the no jack hahas

duckcowhybrid

HSC
English: Awesome
Maths: Awesome
Eco: Awesome
Modern: Awesome
Chem: Awesome teacher but a bitch.

I was very very lucky with my teachers.

zxreth

HSC
worst chem teacher in the school :( reasons:

1. Gives us find-a-words. asked him why we're doing this his reply: "if you dont do this you will fail your half-yearlies.
2. avoids difficult questions
3. when he writes notes on the board he FORBIDS us to copy them down.

and the list goes on.......

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
worst chem teacher in the school :( reasons:

1. Gives us find-a-words. asked him why we're doing this his reply: "if you dont do this you will fail your half-yearlies.
2. avoids difficult questions
3. when he writes notes on the board he FORBIDS us to copy them down.

and the list goes on.......
LOL

FAIL teacher.

Kanane

HSC
N/A
Biology: Doesn't explain well. If you don't understand what she wrote, she will just repeat the phrase written instead of teaching you it.

Chemistry: Goes off on tangents too many times

English: Spoon feeds us.

HSC
Uni Grad
Biology: Doesn't explain well. If you don't understand what she wrote, she will just repeat the phrase written instead of teaching you it.

Chemistry: Goes off on tangents too many times

English: Spoon feeds us.
Mine gave us an empty bowl and a blunt weapon and told us to go hunt whatever we could find.

English must be balanced for successful results imo.

EDIT: Well inclass anyway, if we went and saw her she was rather helpful but yeh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)