Who hasn't studied 4 da HSC at all or only a little? (1 Viewer)

saaraah11

HSC
ahhh fair enough, probably should have read the topic of coversation prior to the post..
too sleepy to function..wish the hsc was over.

laram

HSC
I hate whoever put ancient history and general maths on the same day!:mad:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
you actually have to cram SMART.
lol, i think when it gets to the point where you are revising a years worth of work in 5 days the idea of 'studying smart' has to be sacrificed in favour of brutal quantity.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Definitely will be cramming hard/smartly eco. It's the day after the phys exam :(

Anon4Real

HSC
Basically I studied so hard for my trials, like hardcore study weeks in advance. Then when I got the results back, I went ok not great. So that really burnt me out. I didn't really study as hard during these holidays due to lack of motivation and being distracted, but still did some solid study here and there. All I care about is October 30th at 5:01 pm =D

Anon4Real

HSC
Creepy.
Channel 10 news just talked about the HSC exams in their program:
- Go luck to all students (how sweet)
- Lots of people are studying in libraries and universities (wow, like we don't already know that)
- An expert says that people cramping just a week before the exam will not do very well, and he disagrees with those who listen to music while studying. (The expert is a jerk)
Hmm,
- Luck: I really need it
- Studying in libraries: Not doing that, instant distraction factory
- Cramming a week before and listens to music during: Yep

....shit lol

Stanman

Baka!
HSC
A week before the exam? What's wrong with that? If you're not dumb and listened in class, refining the stuff you learnt a week before is definitely not bad.

bell_9192

HSC
i'm the opposite! Spent all week in business, i hate english. But all i have to do is write this dumb practice essay on belonging tomorrow afternoon, and then alll thursday i will do hamlet/transformers or bladerunner whatever/ted hughes.

fucking lol!!!!

Mitchii_

HSC
Well, I have done very little towards the HSC, not really motivated at all, ill probably read over my texts and books the day/s before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)