• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (2 Viewers)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Animals said:
We'd rather not be in a relationship, but if that's what it comes down to, and if that's what it takes to get a fuck, then yes, we will probably give in and get into the relationship just for the secks.
however, after we get sex - we may settle down abit and stop caring about the sex and more about the girl.

Animals

Banned
HSC
tommykins said:
however, after we get sex - we may settle down abit and stop caring about the sex and more about the girl.
Yep, agreed. However, if the inflow of sex is reduced to an extent where the man's got to satisfy himself with his hand, then we will dump you. :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Animals said:
Yep, agreed. However, if the inflow of sex is reduced to an extent where the man's got to satisfy himself with his hand, then we will dump you. :)
+1.

HSC
Animals said:
bahaha.

so, out of interest, longest relationship has been...?

Animals

Banned
HSC
scaredytiger said:
bahaha.

so, out of interest, longest relationship has been...?
I wouldn't consider the 'relationships' I've been in as 'relationships'.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Animals said:
I wouldn't consider the 'relationships' I've been in as 'relationships'.
i totally understand.

feel you dog.

Pace_T

HSC
women only appear to have higher standards cos they dont get rejected as much. thats not because guys dont have high standards, but because girls dont have the balls to approach guys

i.e. they use their shyness to make guys appear more desperate (lower standards).

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pace_T said:
women only appear to have higher standards cos they dont get rejected as much. thats not because guys dont have high standards, but because girls dont have the balls to approach guys

i.e. they use their shyness to make guys appear more desperate (lower standards).
And because it's expected that guys will make the first move.

Animals

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
And because it's expected that guys will make the first move.
Yo Riet, I don't understand why you have that picture in your sig?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
women definitely have higher standards, however 90% of men are bastards who reside at the very bottom of the proverbial barrel, so we tend to have to settle for the most shitty dregs of society (men in general).

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
chelsea girl said:
women definitely have higher standards, however 90% of men are bastards who reside at the very bottom of the proverbial barrel, so we tend to have to settle for the most shitty dregs of society (men in general).
i believe thats not the case.

women nowadays get careers,s o they expect so much more of men.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
@OP - obviously girls have the higher standards.

as i would say "if you're half decent, 70% of the male population would probably fuck you"

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
scaredytiger said:
ive never really asked a guy out, but more often than not, i make the first move by telling them im interested?
Ya, but flirting is mutual. It's almost always expected that a guy will make the first big move whether that be asking you out, asking to dance, introducing yourself (at a club or whatever).
Animals said:
Yo Riet, I don't understand why you have that picture in your sig?
Greatest nation on earth, etc.

Edit: Davo, I disagree. The main difference is that sex is less consequential to men. I think if it was purely hypothetical girls would be no more choosey.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have more than one set of standards. I have relationship standards, which are really high... and I have casual standards, which are relatively low. There are a lot of girls that I would hook up with but absolutely never go out with.

...and then there are two other factors that lower my casual standards even further. One of them is alcohol (obviously) and the other is secrecy. If I am really drunk and no one is ever going to find out my casual standards plummet... but I do have limits I wouldn't fuck anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)