• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (1 Viewer)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
scaredytiger said:
ive never really asked a guy out, but more often than not, i make the first move by telling them im interested?
do you say "im interested in you" or do you just flirt? because flirting isn't really a "move"

HSC
Riet said:
Ya, but flirting is mutual. It's almost always expected that a guy will make the first big move whether that be asking you out, asking to dance, introducing yourself (at a club or whatever).
ive introduced myself to guys by saying "shove over :)"
im not really the overt flirting type.

i suppose its true though.

Animals

Banned
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That is the worst pickup line ever.
Yep, totally agree. I never actually thought that was a pickup line, just girls being rude.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
depends, if she was all fun/loving about it, it'd be fine.

something along the lines of - 'haha can i sit next to you? shove over :eek:"

Animals

Banned
HSC
tommykins said:
depends, if she was all fun/loving about it, it'd be fine.

something along the lines of - 'haha can i sit next to you? shove over :eek:"
Yeah, that'd be alright.

Don't be like 'Shove over!' and like wedge yourself in between a guy and somebody else.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Animals said:
Of course we are. Don't lie. It's bad.

Jesus is gonna punish you bad.
tommykins said:
Ummm yes we are.
Animals said:
No sweetheart. You see, the person who said that he isn't a man just looking for a fuck is a liar. He's under the assumption that if he says that, girls would like him because 'he actually wants a commitment. awww, that's cute'. Really, he's after a fuck. If that comes from you, lucky him. :eek:
Ok, wth! Yes, I do agree, most of the male polulation are like you idiots who are just after sex, but there are some of us that are seriously after long term relationships, and not just sex. I personaly am saving myself for marriage, proving that I am not just after sex.
scaredytiger said:
so, out of interest, longest relationship has been...?
My longest relationship has been for a year and a half, and me and my girlfriend have not had sex.
squeenie said:
I'm saying that not every guy I know is after a fap... I'm sure they're serious when they say stuff like that
At least somebody believes me....

In answering the original question once again, I would probably have to say that girls have higher standars, BUT, guys can have standards too....and they CAN have long term relationships WITHOUT SEX.

Last edited:

Animals

Banned
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Ok, you guys are all just animals. Yes, I do agree, most of the male polulation are like you idiots who are just after sex, but there are some of us that are seriously after long term relationships, and not just sex. I personaly am saving myself for marriage, proving that I am not just after sex.

My longest relationship has been for a year and a half, and me and my girlfriend have not had sex.

In answering the original question once again, I would probably have to say that girls have higher standars, BUT, guys can have standards too....and they CAN have long term relationships WITHOUT SEX.
Have you and your girlfriend done ANYTHING sexual? Like for example...a blowjob/handjob?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

Buttigieg said:
Ok, you guys are all just animals. Yes, I do agree, most of the male polulation are like you idiots who are just after sex, but there are some of us that are seriously after long term relationships, and not just sex. I personaly am saving myself for marriage, proving that I am not just after sex.

Lol, and my longest relationship has been 2.5 yrs.
PS. humans are animals, wankjob - or are you waiting for marriage before you can wank as well/

Animals

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

tommykins said:
Lol, and my longest relationship has been 2.5 yrs.
PS. humans are animals, wankjob - or are you waiting for marriage before you can wank as well/
That's actually a really good point. Bittigieg - Have you ever wanked before? If you have, you might as well go ahead and fuck your girlfriend because you've already committed a sin.

ASNSWR127

HSC
BUT, guys can have standards too....and they CAN have long term relationships WITHOUT SEX.[/quote]

Only if they are eunuch's

you do realise that girls like sex to?

'Saving yourself' (thus being shit in bed) will not do you any favors in the future..

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Animals said:
Have you and your girlfriend done ANYTHING sexual? Like for example...a blowjob/handjob?
No, nothing like what you've mentioned. Only kissing.

Animals

Banned
HSC
Buttigieg said:
No, nothing like what you've mentioned. Only kissing.
Wow. Just wow. 1.5 years and absolutely nothing. You do know that you and your 'girlfriend' are nothing more than good friends right? I mean, it's the sex that differentiates a pair of people from being good friends and being in a relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)