Who here has two-timed...or would? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
If i thought i could get away with it, i would try it just to say i can. But really i dont have that sort of dedication and ability to decieve. I am a naturally very guarded person, friends i open up to and best friends have seen the whole me, flaws and everything... but two girlfriends? That would mean appearing to be close to both of them, and yet remaining emotionally seperate from both... no i couldnt handle it, i would want the emotional attachment with atleast one of them too much. Also i would slip up eventually and then i would really be fucked.

katy-g

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Why?
Would you?
If you love them both?
If you know that they would never meet?
Spill and discuss...
Im guilty.

It happened for numerous reasons... I thought i was being cheated on and i was doing it on a vengeful drunken note when i had been stood up by my ex-boyfriend for a night out with his "mates".

I can't say i loved the other guy. But we continued seeing each other for ages and became very close.

There was a high probability that the could one day bump into each other... but otherwise i didnt think they would... But they did. By accident.

.... But i dont think its worth the drama personally.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
No.

It's not something I would want done to me, so I won't do it.

Is this about those two guys?

Cos if it is, pick ONE.

martin88

HSC
N/A
"Im guilty.

It happened for numerous reasons... I thought i was being cheated on and i was doing it on a vengeful drunken note when i had been stood up by my ex-boyfriend for a night out with his "mates".

I can't say i loved the other guy. But we continued seeing each other for ages and became very close."

quote thingy aint working for some reason and im too lazy to try

anywho.....

ive been in the exact situation

my last girlfriend happened to be the first girl ive ever cheated on

also happened to be my first

and also my longest relationship (albeit 3 months)

i cant say i loved this girlfriend...... in fact we fought often.... but i still cared for her and as simply a person i havent met many girls better.... however i am often jealous and i often presumed a great girl like her would be cheating on me (she always went to parties most weekends, as did i, but i didnt know her friends and vice versa, so we never once went to the same party........ i always presumed she was getting drunk hookong up with other guys, so i basically did the same with a few girls at some parties)

the first time i felt shit........... i questioned myself as a person......... but the more we fought the less i cared i guess

plus she still talked/saw her ex boyfriend..... and i was and still have been a bit suss about that

ive never told her either

Last edited:

BradCube

HSC
Haven't done and never would.

As others have said, it would hurt the other partner, but also because I personally would only want to be with them exclusively.

*hopeful*

HSC
what goes around comes around, if it was a full on serious relationship for the reasoning of the quote i'd be too scared too

if i thought/knew i was being played then hell yeh (assuming the relationship wasnt heartbreakingly serious)

butch14589

HSC
i have and might if i couldnt stand the person i was with but couldnt break up wid them

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ive kissed another girl while having been in a relationship but i was drunk and even through that i knew it was a suss thing to do...

that being said id never do it again and ill NEVER (and never have) two time

HSC
It was a weird situation

I was drunk and was with my boyfriend, his mate and one of my friends. i ended up hooking up with his friend and my boyfriend hooked up with my friend.

that was ok, until we kept going out places with his friend every friday night and i still ended up hooking up with him and my bf kept hooking up with his gf, and more stuff happened.

but basically i never did anything that my bf doesnt know about, and we talked about it before hand.

oh and i have also been out and had this guy talk to me about how he wished i was single and all this, and i was drunk at the time and nearly kissed him, that was ages ago though but still i feel guilty for even thinking of doing it..... :(

I would never actually have 2 boyfriends at the time, i would have to choose one, anyway i love my current bf and really dont want to break up with him, or hurt him.

C@mM!

HSC
hmmm. I'm kind of guilty, just a kiss, but I've broken off the relationship straight afterwards each time. Never full on cheated though.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
I can't because I would feel really guilty about it. There were times that I was tempted to but then I reminded myself that it would be too much effort trying to hide a relationship, lying, and liking two people at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)