Who here has two-timed...or would? (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
If you're going to cheat, then you're too immature to deserve either relationship. Nuff said.

And to the selfish retards who say that guilt is all that's stopping them, what about your partner? Don't you care about how they feel?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i would never to it simply because i wouldn't want to experience what my partner has to feel if i did that to her

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
C@mM! said:
hmmm. I'm kind of guilty, just a kiss, but I've broken off the relationship straight afterwards each time. Never full on cheated though.
IMO cheating is doing anything with a member of the opposite sex that you would try and hide from your s/o. Also being with someone who you know full well has a monogomous relationship, and going ahead and cheating with them anyway, even though you technically it isnt YOUR partners trust you are breaking. If you cant respect someone elses relationship, chances are you wont respect your own.

Alot of people cheat in their lifetimes, infact its my opinion that people who dont are in the minority.

Someone once said that women cheat because they are unhappy or in a bad relationship. Men cheat for absolutely no reason other than they can. A man could have a perfect loving wife, kids, nice car, house but if he could get away with fucking a hot peice of ass and no1 finds out, he will.

I dont feel like i have the moral virtue to avoid cheating so i have two strategies to combat it.
1.) i am rarely in a monogomous relationship, if i am its because the person is so great i wont really have to ever go to someone else.
2.) when i am commited,i dont place myself in compromising situations where it could end up that i cheat.

That said i am not perfect and allthough i havent cheated to date, chances are i will in some point of my life.

me&you

HSC
I think it's awful. At least have the decency to break up with one before being with the other.

Bad karma.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Never.

My boy and I have discussed open relationships, but would never go through with it. It would hurt too much to even think of him with another woman, and I have no desire to be with anyone but him.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Never cheated, never would cause otherwise it's pointless being in a relationship in the first place.

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Nope. Never had, never would.
Had it happen to me and it felt so shit Id never want to do that to someone.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Calculon said:
Never cheated, never would cause otherwise it's pointless being in a relationship in the first place.
What if you're proving that you can hold down a relationship and get some on the side?

[Sorry, devil's avocado]

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
If you're going to cheat, then you're too immature to deserve either relationship. Nuff said.

And to the selfish retards who say that guilt is all that's stopping them, what about your partner? Don't you care about how they feel?
qft

Redgoddess

HSC
I wouldn't cheat on my partner i dont think... well, when i was in love with someone i didnt even look at anyone else, i just didnt have any interest at all in anyone except my girl. i spose i did kinda emotionally cheat on my b/f with this girl, but i broke up with him before i actually did anything with her, and he knew what was going on. but yeah, i dont think i could cheat if i loved someone because i wouldnt want to risk losing them and i would never ever hurt someone i loved. it's one of my major character traits that whenever somebody's hurting i want to make their pain go away, so causing that pain is just not something i'd do. if you're gonna cheat just be single, then you're free to do whatever the hell you want, no strings, no guilt, no hurt. if you want a relationship then dont cheat. that said i'd PROBABLY...maybe understand if my partner did it while drunk, once. if they did it multiple times i'd dump em. but i have a friend who's cheated on her b/f multiple times and he's forgiven her but she's just become so guilt ridden about it because she loves her b/f and hates hurting him so she's become completely depressed and feels like shit. so all in all, cheating seems like a bad plan to me.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
What if you're proving that you can hold down a relationship and get some on the side?

[Sorry, devil's avocado]
I'd argue that you're not really "into" the relationship, hence it doesn't exist as a relationship.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The first time i get cheated on and find out, i will pretend to be all forgiving and take her back. Slowly as the years progress i will start seducing her friends, coworkers, any relatives i know will keep quiet. All the while i will be telling her i love her, and droping words like "soulmate" and "love of my life". I will slowly sabotage her job prospects and career, badmouth her to any friends i cant sleep with and make sure most of 'our' [i.e her money, as i will keep mine hidden from her] money is invested i crap i will be able to make away with. Then the big finalle, moving day. I will load all of 'our stuff' [i.e crap she has paid with] and move. Finally at a financially critical time like when she has completely planned a wedding and sunk alot of her money into it, i will tell her and laugh as i shatter her soul.

Then i will just leave and find someone who respects me enough not to cheat at the first instant.

WOW! best revenge for cheating ever! sure beats the hell out of breaking up with them at the first instance.

HSC
wow you sound like a real winner.

cheating is not something i would ever do. i figure if you want to do stuff with other people, then why be in a relationship with the other person at all? isn't that the point of going out with someone .. like, seeing them exclusively? fuck it, i think it's stupid and being drunk isn't an excuse either.

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
I've have been the one they've cheated with. It was my ex, and I still loved him...and it wasn't ong after our break up, in comparison to how long we were together. But that's no excuse. It was just a kiss - I started crying and ran out afterward - but I count it all as cheating, just as bad as if it were sex.

I have never felt so ashamed. I think that the guilt I experienced is as bad as that felt by a cheater. It still does feel really...really...really shitty.

I just thought I'd add that perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)