• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who is going to Newcastle Uni? (1 Viewer)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
lol and hot ass USA guys there too lol. when i visited Evatt last year my friend lived with all these Americans..they were sooo hotttt..
yay! I'm heaps excited.
tell me more about newcastle!

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
*jumps on bandwagon because it's ohsocool to be rude to a curious lass*

ER U IZ DUM POST LIK3 ME!!!111one

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I'm sure you people won't feel so good about yourselves when you are no longer behind the comfort of a computer screen. pathetic, insecure, nerds.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I think pretty much anywhere I go, on campus at uni will be fun.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
timrie6 said:
yay! I'm heaps excited.
tell me more about newcastle!
Ok. I'm currently living on campus at newcastle in a house with lots of internationals :p and it is a great atmosphere. The atmosphere at evatt would be very similar i imagine. Evatt house is fully self catered which is good if you like cooking or dont like average college food. Rooms have high speed internet connection which is absolutely FREE :D. The rooms are pretty modern and the buildings etc are nice. There are many college social events throughout the yeah, no matter which college you stay at. O week is something special on campus as well :D.

Campus life is pretty flexible - If you are the partying sort of person then you can go hard, and conversely if you are a study freak then you can also go hard. And you cant beat the proximity to the uni facilites either.
for more bullshit from me about campus accomodation, see this link :p

http://www.newcastle.edu.au/news/media-releases/2004/allencillchildsscholarship.htm

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
timrie6 said:
lol I'd so beat her
Bullshit!

I will turn her into a killing machine. I will have her pumping weights every morning, then doing boxing & wrestling later on in the day, then have her spar against dogs. She will annihlate you to half-death in about all of 30 seconds.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
timrie6 said:
I'm sure you people won't feel so good about yourselves when you are no longer behind the comfort of a computer screen. pathetic, insecure, nerds.
haha

I prefer it face-to-face, punching someone's face is better than hitting my computer screen! ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
Bullshit!

I will turn her into a killing machine. I will have her pumping weights every morning, then doing boxing & wrestling later on in the day, then have her spar against dogs. She will annihlate you to half-death in about all of 30 seconds.
WOW! Then I can take on not only dumb-arse internet people, but the freaks at Fannys too!!!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my brother is flying over to america on NYE to see this seppo chick he met who was staying here last semester

timrie6

HSC
N/A
evilc said:
Ok. I'm currently living on campus at newcastle in a house with lots of internationals :p and it is a great atmosphere. The atmosphere at evatt would be very similar i imagine. Evatt house is fully self catered which is good if you like cooking or dont like average college food. Rooms have high speed internet connection which is absolutely FREE :D. The rooms are pretty modern and the buildings etc are nice. There are many college social events throughout the yeah, no matter which college you stay at. O week is something special on campus as well :D.

Campus life is pretty flexible - If you are the partying sort of person then you can go hard, and conversely if you are a study freak then you can also go hard. And you cant beat the proximity to the uni facilites either.
for more bullshit from me about campus accomodation, see this link :p

http://www.newcastle.edu.au/news/media-releases/2004/allencillchildsscholarship.htm
Thanks heaps for that.
Do you know Miriam Watt? she went to my school and she is now living in the International House.
congrats on your award

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
evilc said:
Ok. I'm currently living on campus at newcastle in a house with lots of internationals :p and it is a great atmosphere. The atmosphere at evatt would be very similar i imagine. Evatt house is fully self catered which is good if you like cooking or dont like average college food. Rooms have high speed internet connection which is absolutely FREE :D. The rooms are pretty modern and the buildings etc are nice.
I could have sworn that you said you stayed at Evatt House before:eek:.

um.. said:
my brother is flying over to america on NYE to see this seppo chick he met who was staying here last semester
What does "seppo" mean:confused:?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I do not endorse the singing of that theme song in any way, shape or form :p :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)