who is going to parra next week? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
klh said:
best throw up would be ice cream, coke and jumping castles, although jumping around does the same thing. I've seen my friends do it...

Penrith uni stuff wasnt exactly the best fro frteebies, more like info to dancing, sports and stuff. uwsconnect just gave out cards and let us fill an entry to win a tv but thats it. the thing is at penrith, we dont have a uwsconnect cafe to use the card so what a waster..

Do take note, UWSConnect is seriously trying to upgrade facilities.

http://www.uwsconnect.com.au/food.html

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh my ... unfair ... penrith gets a coffee shop.

I've been to that cafeteria at usyd cumberland --> the lady in there was a bitch towards me cause i didn't have a card for the cafeteria cause i got to uws not usyd ... stupid woman, so my friend had to buy me food :mad:

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
oh my ... unfair ... penrith gets a coffee shop.

I've been to that cafeteria at usyd cumberland --> the lady in there was a bitch towards me cause i didn't have a card for the cafeteria cause i got to uws not usyd ... stupid woman, so my friend had to buy me food :mad:

Very slack people.

klh

HSC
no...iwasnt 'bagging' uwsconnect, i just thougth new org may mean better than the old times, if oyu know what i mean [you should, as youve implied it in your post too!]

. I was waiting for the regualr magazines that inform you about uni, at penrith its called Hearsay, took like 3 or 4 months to get one, and the sports brochures/info are only at the bankstown campus which is a bummer.

i went to d-day last year so i could get info for IT and i just so happens that carried a few thigns which dropped and someone said there were bags so i could put them in. I brang my uac stuff and uai stuff etc.. The info was great, the lecturer cleared up all quesries and if it want for her telling me to change my preferences, i wouldnt be at uni now, they are good careers advisers too id say.
Thats cool Jonathan A, but i am going to C-toen so i wont be enjoying the penrith one anyway :(

EDIT: hope all goes well with you and hope you do good for UWS!

EDIT2: waht does it mean 4 vacancies under your name at the UWs connect website?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)