who is going to parra next week? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
A2RAYA said:
my aunt got it wen she went to germany before the world cup....dunno where u can get it from here though
sorry champ

from there she got it for 60 euros which is like $130 here so if you can find it be prepared to blow more than u would on normal club soccer jerseys :p
oh well ... i'll just wait until the next world cup then all the jerseys come out again and will be somewhat cheaper ... and by 2006 i would have saved some money :p

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Jonathan A said:
That was at the second right (from the entrance).
serious?? i walked right past it

Cape said:
oh well ... i'll just wait until the next world cup then all the jerseys come out again and will be somewhat cheaper ... and by 2006 i would have saved some money
.......a wise decision....plus they'll have a better looking jersey by then and prolly a better quality team than they had at euros :D

=Jennifer= said:
did you see two girls not knowing what the hell they were doing that was me and katie123
i saw heaps like that....i was one of them :p

i felt like answering everyone's posts today :eek:

A2RAYA

HSC
Shuter said:
You're a girl? ohhhhh.
:eek: wait.....no......i mean i saw heaps of PEOPLE wondering around like that and i was one of em.....one of the guys....man that came out bad before :eek:

A2RAYA

HSC
Rayanaldo said:
Germany ey?

As a Saudi Arabian fan, i have bad memories of Germany. :( :mad:

hahahaha i remember that..... nah man im not german.....they're my favourite international team though...them and england..im actually assyrian

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Katie123 said:
i just got back... it was pretty small though had quite a few people there.
Education lecture was worth it though the arts psych guy didnt really seemed bothered to answer my questions properly
my god, it was PACKED. we came early, and it was packed even then.

i went to the education lecture session aswell. learnt alot, very informative. too bad it was my friend who wanted to be a teacher and not me, otherwise that would've helped me heaps.

just wondering, because B Education was taken off completely.. there's gonna be ALOT more applicants for B Arts. which means.. there's a pretty good chance the arts UAI will rise, right ? =(

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hey guys and gals, i was wandering how you's all feel about UWS after going to D Day :p

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
i dunno wat the hell UWS was doing but man could they have at least gotten a bigger room for the open day... shit it was packed like hell and where was the free stuff lol... all there was, were those bags no pens no lollies wtf lol

Jonathan A

HSC
IP_freely said:
i dunno wat the hell UWS was doing but man could they have at least gotten a bigger room for the open day... shit it was packed like hell and where was the free stuff lol... all there was, were those bags no pens no lollies wtf lol

As a member of UWSConnect, it is one of my priorities to ensure you get all this promotional stuff. See the dilema we have at UWS is that we don't have many unions (that's actually a good thing, it means less fees for you to pay unlike USyd). A massive change at UWS means that the new company UWSConnect, is going to be the new commercial operator, and it means a commitment to ensuring facilities and events are well looked after.

Jonathan A

HSC
Annegelic said:
my god, it was PACKED. we came early, and it was packed even then.

i went to the education lecture session aswell. learnt alot, very informative. too bad it was my friend who wanted to be a teacher and not me, otherwise that would've helped me heaps.

just wondering, because B Education was taken off completely.. there's gonna be ALOT more applicants for B Arts. which means.. there's a pretty good chance the arts UAI will rise, right ? =(

UWS last year had the most UAI rises, around 84% of course shot up meaning many people were left out. BUT, you still have UniTrack and of course our outer campuses have lower UAIs, what you then do is mid session transfer into the metro campuses or do units there. UWS is very flexible once you're in, you can do so much.

klh

HSC
well than why didnt uwsconnect have more promotional stuff?
My uni friend stole my careersearch ruler from uws and i want another one!!! lol, it really looked cool, but those bags are crappish

A2RAYA

HSC
klh said:
My uni friend stole my careersearch ruler from uws and i want another one!!! lol, it really looked cool, but those bags are crappish
IP_freely said:
and where was the free stuff lol... all there was, were those bags no pens no lollies wtf lol

ummm did you guys actually go for just the free stuff or did you actually go there to learn something about UWS??

so what there wasn't any free stuff....i liked the open day heaps....and i didn't care if they weren't giving out any free stuff

klh

HSC
no..i didnt go this year since i am at uni already....i went last year, i got some promotioanl stuff at d-day and at career search there too.
what would i do with a wussy bag, a pen would be nice, show up all those other unsatisfactory students who dont like uws.
i was just commenting that uwsconnect didnt have new promo stuff than last year, as IP_Freely was saying. so :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i didn't go to d-day last year ... but during semester at uni they were giving out freebies for uwsconnect stuff ... and they were giving good freebies as well ... i had a discount card for the cafe, but then i lost it :(

anyways, if yous want free stuff, just wait til uni starts, dunno about other campuses but hawkesbury usually have free bbqs every couple of weeks, and it includes fairy floss as well as jumping castles :p

S

Shuter

Cape said:
free bbqs every couple of weeks, and it includes fairy floss as well as jumping castles :p
A combination to throw up if ever I heard one.

klh

HSC
best throw up would be ice cream, coke and jumping castles, although jumping around does the same thing. I've seen my friends do it...

Penrith uni stuff wasnt exactly the best fro frteebies, more like info to dancing, sports and stuff. uwsconnect just gave out cards and let us fill an entry to win a tv but thats it. the thing is at penrith, we dont have a uwsconnect cafe to use the card so what a waster..

Jonathan A

HSC
klh said:

Ask UWSConnect members for Parramatta, I am currently a Bankstown member. However do keep in consideration that we are a newer organisation, and why didn't the Student Associations do anything? The only thing I have ever recieved from them is a protest pamphlet and the BILL!

Jonathan A

HSC
A2RAYA said:
ummm did you guys actually go for just the free stuff or did you actually go there to learn something about UWS??

so what there wasn't any free stuff....i liked the open day heaps....and i didn't care if they weren't giving out any free stuff

Good stuff, I see you are a keen future student.

I didn't go for free stuff, I am also a university student. I went to enquire.

Jonathan A

HSC
klh said:
no..i didnt go this year since i am at uni already....i went last year, i got some promotioanl stuff at d-day and at career search there too.
what would i do with a wussy bag, a pen would be nice, show up all those other unsatisfactory students who dont like uws.
i was just commenting that uwsconnect didnt have new promo stuff than last year, as IP_Freely was saying. so :p

Why bag out UWSConnect. Fair go here. The Unions have been around for yonks and no one has said anything about their lack of ability to produce any form of service to students. UWSConnect looks after students and us members are going to stick our necks out for students.

And just in relation to your last statement about last year.....

"uwsconnect was established in January 2004 as part of the Student Organisation restructure for the primary purpose of providing sports & leisure, retail, food & beverage, and other services to the UWS community, including students, staff, alumni and residents of Greater Western Sydney." (From www.uwsconnect.com.au)

How can UWSConnect put any promo stuff reterospectively?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)