Who is going to tutor kids after year 12?? (1 Viewer)

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
I am thinking of tutoring some kids chemistry or maths after year 12. who else is thinking of tutoring for any other subjects??

samthebear

HSC
i am - but in biology; dunnoe who is going to hire a tutor for biology but meh. i'll probably stick english in there somewhere - even tho i hate english i'm doing pretty decent in it.

pman

Banned
HSC
I could do phys, but i only really understand the quanta to quark option well enough to teach, i just know the rest by rote, quanta is really what interests me sen i wanna do nuclear phys

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I think i'll offer tutoring maths, physics, chemistry and possibly modern.

I'd rather not tutor english as i'd love to be able to forget about it XD

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I will. I already have established "contract" with some people anyway.

mira.mourad

HSC
i am - but in biology; dunnoe who is going to hire a tutor for biology but meh. i'll probably stick english in there somewhere - even tho i hate english i'm doing pretty decent in it.
english is my best subject so i'll probably tutor it that area and possibly a bit of maths

lychnobity

HSC
Been thinking about maths and English tutoring, although I think it'd be too big a commitment to make.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Since my marks are so shit except Physics (and maybe MX1), I'm just gonna study my ass off for them to get a nice high HSC mark (and band 4s in everything else or w/e) and then tutor those subjects hopefully :D

swathard

HSC
yeah i probably will. but i already tutor 2 students anyway; theyre both foster children, and I do it for free.

TheStallion

HSC
Probably with SDD, since so many people struggle with it/hate it, and i'm sitting on a cool 97%.

HSC
noooooo mate just coz mr. james cant mark properly . you show him a stick and he will give you 100% . who are you anyway ?

TheStallion

HSC
Pretty sure that all of yr 12 in our school failed the trial HSC this year. JJ is a pretty good marker, he's just a shit teacher, so if people don't come into the subject with a background knowledge of programming, then they're fucked, since he won't explain it properly to them. Luckily for me - huge background knowledge.

And as for who I am? You don't know me.

HSC
fuck your gay mate . and computers its the gayest subject . and ur a homo and if i find out who you are ill bash you. unless your micheal coz him and kyle and the only madd ones in your class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)