Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hey .. at least as dance music fans, we dont have the sort of people that kill their idols...

I too listen to Metal music and the old school stuff like Pantera, but i enjoy this crowd much more.. so much more.
As you may have read above sir, we dont go into other music fans threads simply to make asses of ourselves!
The dance music crowd keep to themselves pretty much, we're above people like you because we dont stoop to the same grotty level.

Follow BreaKings advice.. or better yet..get Nathan Gale to do it...

mack

Banned
HSC
Atotoi said:
Hey .. at least as dance music fans, we dont have the sort of people that kill their idols...

I too listen to Metal music and the old school stuff like Pantera, but i enjoy this crowd much more.. so much more.
As you may have read above sir, we dont go into other music fans threads simply to make asses of ourselves!
The dance music crowd keep to themselves pretty much, we're above people like you because we dont stoop to the same grotty level.

Follow BreaKings advice.. or better yet..get Nathan Gale to do it...
I don't know anyone personally who likes both dance and metal, and NWA, like I do. You rule!

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hmmm i like techno and jpop but i dont know what dance is abt. its kind of a weird category, because ive never actually been to any nightclub - or any club at all, so i dont know what they play.

i like classical, but the techno remixes are sometimes better

im learning to play the piano too, and playing stuff like alice deejay (yeah i know its old, but its good) and jpop

actually any type of music is good, as long as you enjoy it and recognise what the message is :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
mack said:
I don't know anyone personally who likes both dance and metal, and NWA, like I do. You rule!
At the last Fuzzy events heavy metal has been dropped and the place has turned into a mosh pit.. so there are a few fans out there who are either
a) too off their face to care whats being played or
b) love both metal and dance

it's strange actually

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
lol my ex absoultely loves this stuff
my opinion is, i dont mind it when im at a party but i wouldnt listen to it at home :)

Atotoi

HSC
Yeh my friends were accepting like you at schoolies, they never minded that i was eclectic.. then at schoolies at clubs, they were dancing just as much if not more than i was.
So finally.. Mack and i have an ally!!

\m/ + d-_-b = :D

Atotoi

HSC
i dont mean to offend you, but it's a tad feminine
but hey.. we live in an age where guys in pink shirts are no longer compared to liberace!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i wonder if it was ever "socially unacceptable" for chicks to wear blue clothing.......

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
BreaKing said:
i wonder if it was ever "socially unacceptable" for chicks to wear blue clothing.......
was wondering just the same thing myself.... :S

anyone go anywhere good for New Years?? there were so many acts on in the citys but i couldnt make it.... NOOOO

as for liking metal and dance. i can do that, but not death metal. just like RATM and punky metal. i love all music types in their time and place!

mack

Banned
HSC
Are you a fan of the harder stuff? I love Gabba, that stuff is so crazy. You don't hear much of it at Syd clubs though, except for maybe Yu and Icebox.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
i've only listened to a little bit of gabber.. and it's not really my style

Techno/Dnb is probably the hardest i'll go

Atotoi

HSC
I feel so behind, i havent listened to any new real techno.. all these poxy commercial clubs in Adelaide are still playing stuff like "Call on Me" , "My My My" and other misc stuff.
I'm still listening to "Just Be" lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)