Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
has anyone heard of this site its really good for sampling music , it features all type of dance music .

www.imorecords.com.

personally i liek to go to hardcore section , and listen to the top favourite sub category.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
SashatheMan said:
hey that site doesnt really let you sample the songs, so its not much help. i noticed that the Cd is part of the Ministry of Sound dance collection. Have you guys got any Annuals or Clubber Guides from Ministry of Sound?

i got the Annual 2005 , 2004
i have the annual 2003, 2004 2005
chillout sessions 5, 6, winter 2003
clubbers guide 2004, summer 2003
electro tech
hard nrg anthems
mashed
sessions one
breaks 03, 04

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
natstar said:
nice selection there breaking. I only have
annuals 04 and 05
sessions 1

and from wild- wild nights 3 and wild gold. Wild is alright, but i prefer MOS. Has anyone heard any thing more about the apparent MOS club going up in syd?
the sega world thing?
no :( grk_styl mentioned it here and that's all i've heard of it :(

EDIT: oh and nat, sessions two is only 5 months away..... just thought ya might like to know :p

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well a mash up is the acapella from one song mixed over the instrumental from another

.....kind of like the jay z and linkin park thing, however that's a fucking terrible example

check the link at the top of this page for the tracklisting

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
well a mash up is the acapella from one song mixed over the instrumental from another

.....kind of like the jay z and linkin park thing, however that's a fucking terrible example

check the link at the top of this page for the tracklisting
yeh that sounds cool, is it kinda what Nova and 104.1 play at night, the dance music that mixes all the songs.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
haha really??

they're okay..... he does a good job of blending non-dance music songs into the genre... like Run DMC and i think he even mixed Teen Spirit with a Paffendorf song on SKitz mix 8.
However im my opinion, i believe there's a stereotype as to the listeners... and ive said this before - 20 something guys of mediterranean ancestry driving modified WRX's and other japanese cars in the western burbs of sydney...a huge generalisation , but hey..

oh, and i agree with the Mash up thing.. it looks pretty good.... plus i agree with BreaKing over the Jay Z - Linkin Park thing, Dj's like "Fluke" and "Break" in the US have been doing that for ages and do it well.
I feel so corny listening to that Jay Z- Linkin park mix.. its such a lame attempt to appeal to a commercial market...
i know alot of ppl who bought it that a) never listened to Linkin Park or metal before AND
b) never heard any more than 3 Jay-Z songs or real hip hop
they just believed the huge marketing campaign... it makes me sick..

Anyways.. thats my two bobs worth for the day... i eagerly await Mash Ups

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Atotoi said:
well it's a UK release, so be prepared to pay $50+ when it arrives here

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
breaking do u like james lavelle? my brother is trying to convert me to a breaks fan so ive just downloaded the whole cd 1 of 'barcelona' by this james lavelle guy.

(im assuming yr a breaks fan by the name)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Atotoi said:
haha really??

they're okay..... he does a good job of blending non-dance music songs into the genre... like Run DMC and i think he even mixed Teen Spirit with a Paffendorf song on SKitz mix 8.
However im my opinion, i believe there's a stereotype as to the listeners... and ive said this before - 20 something guys of mediterranean ancestry driving modified WRX's and other japanese cars in the western burbs of sydney...a huge generalisation , but hey..

oh, and i agree with the Mash up thing.. it looks pretty good.... plus i agree with BreaKing over the Jay Z - Linkin Park thing, Dj's like "Fluke" and "Break" in the US have been doing that for ages and do it well.
I feel so corny listening to that Jay Z- Linkin park mix.. its such a lame attempt to appeal to a commercial market...
i know alot of ppl who bought it that a) never listened to Linkin Park or metal before AND
b) never heard any more than 3 Jay-Z songs or real hip hop
they just believed the huge marketing campaign... it makes me sick..

i'm sorry, i have no idea what you just said
:(

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Dance Music is Headache Music. I suggest listen to some Dance Music when you have a throbbing Migraine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)