Who is ready for yr 11? (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
Free time or free period loses it's touch. I remember in year 7, when we had free period, we would celebrate. However in year 10, having a free period is a burden since it places you behind the other classes in the school and possibly the state.
we dont have any sort of free period in year 7 to 10..
u only get free period when u do less than 12 units at school in year 11 or 12..
[maybe i will get it, becoz im doing japanese con at OHS..]

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't like Year 11. Half the grade left in Year 10, to go elsewhere. It's freakishly quiet and the classes are small... and the teachers get more lenient. It's wierd - but you get used to it.

I don't have free periods, but when I do... I do work in them. Which is weird because I promised myself that if I were ever to get a free period, I would go on here and other forums and increase my post count ;)

rinc

HSC
LOL you think year 10 is bad?
year 11 is a billion times harder. I did nothing all year in year 10 and managed to get mainly band 6s in the school cert. This year, i've worked SO much harder yet my results arent nearly as good as they were in year 10. Careful what you wish for guys

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
LOL you think year 10 is bad?
year 11 is a billion times harder. I did nothing all year in year 10 and managed to get mainly band 6s in the school cert. This year, i've worked SO much harder yet my results arent nearly as good as they were in year 10. Careful what you wish for guys
agreed
even if you worked really hard in year 10, you still need to work 5x harder in year 11 just to make up

saberbladexx

HSC
Advice: Learn the basic concepts during class and try to get it very quickly otherwise you'll be struggling later on.

I dont study but i get the concepts fast, guy i know studies heaps but doesn't get the concepts, and the results aren't pretty for him.

Remember sometimes studying alot has its limits in prelims, you also need a general 'knack' for some subjects, e.g. Chemistry.

Enjoy prelims but don't slack off in learning.

My advice.

jonowang

HSC
cant wait till no more aust geo and history, and no more sciences YAY!!! definitely gonna enjoy doing subjects that i like to do rather than being forced to do some subjects

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
cant wait till no more aust geo and history, and no more sciences YAY!!! definitely gonna enjoy doing subjects that i like to do rather than being forced to do some subjects
I assume your premilimary subjects are Mathematics Extention, English Extention, Economics, (Chemistry or Physics) and Business Studies.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I assume your premilimary subjects are Mathematics Extention, English Extention, Economics, (Chemistry or Physics) and Business Studies.
Hehe, I used your name in my SORI essay :) (except I think it may have been omnipotent rather than the descriptive omnipotence).

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Hehe, I used your name in my SORI essay :) (except I think it may have been omnipotent rather than the descriptive omnipotence).
Copy right regulations. Letting you know because the creaters of the Oxford dictionary were indicted because they used my name. I'm going to sue you. :)

jesskies

HSC
I am looking forward to not having Geo or History! I hate history. I'm not looking forward to exams though.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
cheers Year 10'ers. It will be the best year of high school before the HSC starts, that is

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
Basically all my friends are going to a senior school and some are even going to selective. I can't just click my fingers and change groups, especially when I've prided myself in being in the not being in the 'I'm so good...look at me...OMG" group, who walk around the school and think they're king shit but in reality they're just a bunch of bogans and bimbos everybody hates.

if there's one thing i've learnt,
"Never compare yourself to people; you've experienced a different journey".
Hence, no one is better than anyone else. Everyone is as bad as the other, and vice versa.

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
Can't wait for serious Drama, no more junior elective games..:tongue:
Can't wait to ace PDHPE, 500 hours Junior school has to help! :sun:
Can't wait to fail ext Math and adv English, actually i can wait :haha:
Can't Wait For Chemestry, about time somebody blew up the school :bomb:
Physics i can wait for.:santa:

=]

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
bloody hell my school is so slow, they haven't even confirmed our subjects yet. i havent heard of any other school where year 10s have not been given their final subjects yet
fml.

jesskies

HSC
Ours hasn't fully confirmed yet.. They're working out the lines. I am hoping for my subjects though.
I'm hearing evil things from friends about Legal and Art being on the same line.. better not be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)