Who left out sections or important info in their HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
IDK depends if 40 percent of my maths paper was important

o shi

/facepalm

bored of sc

HSC
About 10% of Extension 1 Maths and 15% of Extension 2 Maths because I couldn't do the questions.

Casablancas

HSC
Didnt finish my AOS eng essay (adv), but got away with an 89 :music:
Similarly, I should have lost 15 marks from my Legal studies family essay because I didnt read the question properly but got away with an 87
Thank God for assessment ranks/scaling

arcaox

HSC
About 10% of Extension 1 Maths and 15% of Extension 2 Maths because I couldn't do the questions.
Well i guess its quite normal for people to leave out questions you cant do but you know if you make up answers that actually have a bit of reasoning or logic behind it then you might get marks, thats why you attempt EVERY question unless its too lengthy, i only missed the last probability question in EXT2 because there was too much to read and i was quite satisfied already xD, i only got 93 but its still pretty decent i guess even though i was expecting more

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I know a guy who left out his entrie Module C essay so he straight away lost 20 marks. He got 82.

That came as a bit of surprise to him since he was only getting Band 4s at school and he used 2 related texts for his AOS essay.

H S C

HSC
Yeah I left out a huge part of my geo and legal exams, stupidly.
Oh well.

H S C

HSC
Don't even go there lol.
The longer and longer the hsc went the less and less I cared, since legal and geo were the last two i practically just gave up...got band fours...probly scrape into what i wanna do at uni...
so im alright i guess haha

0hNivlek

HSC
Didn't finish Society & Culture Belief systems essay since i had a cough spaz and walked out the hall but managed to get 91 for Exam mark ;D!!

H S C

HSC
Didn't finish Society & Culture Belief systems essay since i had a cough spaz and walked out the hall but managed to get 91 for Exam mark ;D!!

+1
Congrats.
Imagine if you stayed lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)