• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who thinks they are going to get 99+? (2 Viewers)

Aindan

HSC
if i remember your ranks right you are also a possible .95er, i'm expecting great things from you bud ;)
aw thanks. i dunno if it's a coincidence but you have 'freak' in the middle of your username = garunteed .95! :p

Glorious

HSC
Chill dudes! We're all in this together. No need to argue over whats possible and what's not. It all comes down to our efforts and what we personally think we're capable of.

Aiming high is a good thing. Whether you get it or not, you've still set yourself standards, putting your utmost effort... and that's what really matters.

Good luck everyone..

Hope you guys all get your desired ATARS.

zhiying

HSC
aw thanks. i dunno if it's a coincidence but you have 'freak' in the middle of your username = garunteed .95! :p
rawr hope you get 98.95 Aidan XD.

Well 99 was my aim after half yearlies

apollo1

Banned
HSC
I really really really hope I will - I'm doing all the high scaling subjects and I'm okay at them lol!
I think what'll push me over the edge is my hobby of reading - I've been finding that it's really been helping my sentence structure/flow etc.
Also, Extension 2 Maths lol, I'm decent at maths!
I think what MIGHT hold me back is my terrible Chemistry teacher and my mediocre economics rank ):
lol 4U english and 4U maths. your one of the elite in the state. good luck next year. i think the only person in my school who does that combo is our scholarship student lol but she accelerated 4U and 3U in yr 11.

silence--

HSC
rawr hope you get 98.95 Aidan XD.

Well 99 was my aim after half yearlies
hope you get 89 external in your chem hsc xD

haha jk
drag me up plox =(

..hm
Official is another FSer who will get 99+

as for me?
HAHA
we shall see

determine

Premium Member
HSC
It is statistically possible. There were 945 people who achieved 99+. You can achieve 99+ without Languages and Extension subjects.
True that! I got 99.7 with no extensions, sciences or languages! :) But I obviously had to score very high in everything and for english and business I was in the top 0.1-0.3% and economics I came 3rd in the state. it is POSSIBLE, but by no means an easy feat.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Heaps of people have the potential to get 99. It's just whether you're willing to work hard enough to get it.

amour

Female
HSC
Hi, what atar am I looking at?
School rank is around ~200
I did cssa trials

english adv.... trial exam mark: 71/100.... cumulative rank: 19/39
maths 2u....... trial exam mark: 93/100.... cumulative rank: 1/27
maths 3u....... trial exam mark: 43/50...... cumulative rank: 1/8
biology.......... trial exam mark: 90/100.... cumulative rank: 2/32
chemistry...... trial exam mark: 88/100.... cumulative rank: 1/9
pdhpe........... trial exam mark: 80/100.... cumulative rank: 2/26

thankyou :)

rawrence

HSC
Hi, what atar am I looking at?
School rank is around ~200
I did cssa trials

english adv.... trial exam mark: 71/100.... cumulative rank: 19/39
maths 2u....... trial exam mark: 93/100.... cumulative rank: 1/27
maths 3u....... trial exam mark: 43/50...... cumulative rank: 1/8
biology.......... trial exam mark: 90/100.... cumulative rank: 2/32
chemistry...... trial exam mark: 88/100.... cumulative rank: 1/9
pdhpe........... trial exam mark: 80/100.... cumulative rank: 2/26

thankyou :)
Pretty good, that English is letting you down a bit though. But you beasted Chemistry + reasonable mark in 3U. I'm thinking a 95-97

But I'm shit at this guesstimating crap.

Bobbo1

HSC
True that! I got 99.7 with no extensions, sciences or languages! :) But I obviously had to score very high in everything and for english and business I was in the top 0.1-0.3% and economics I came 3rd in the state. it is POSSIBLE, but by no means an easy feat.
Wow!!, you are soooooo SMART, everyone should strive to be just like you because you are so brilliant and talented, i think god is starting to get jealous of your intellectual capabilities

K

khorne

bby 99 all the way, everyone knows you get a free hooker and line of cocaine if you get a 99

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Wow!!, you are soooooo SMART, everyone should strive to be just like you because you are so brilliant and talented, i think god is starting to get jealous of your intellectual capabilities
notes begging comin' up

mirakon

nigga
HSC
if user largarithmic is who i think he is he will top the state for 3u and 4u maths, gun his other units and get 99.95 (I'm not even joking, the guy is a machine)

Galladrim

HSC
I don't think I will, I don't have that killer drive. But you never know. Thank God my Maths marks won't count.

Fingers crossed. Should get mid 90's so long as I don't do anything really stupid, and I feel confident for everything (except for Maths that is).

Neologism

HSC
Heaps of people have the potential to get 99. It's just whether you're willing to work hard enough to get it.
True, however I know I could not have worked harder than I have but I really highly doubt I actually have the potential to get 99+... :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
True, however I know I could not have worked harder than I have but I really highly doubt I actually have the potential to get 99+... :(
Then you're not one of those people. But that's fine - you will still be as equally successful as those who are 'smart'.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)