Who uses macdonalds maths online tutor thing? (1 Viewer)

nerd_2b

HSC
I agree with MaryBRAHS...It can be very basic at times and its ok for some topic.....but I would suggest u go through it after you have studied everything just to get a recap on the concepts.....

NewiJapper

HSC
Before a test or assesment/exam, i find doing the sheets it has are really good for revising and its like having just another lesson rather than reading a book trying to figure out how they got what for an hour :p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I had to use it once in school because our teacher made us... his voice and how he spoke so slowly nearly made me fall asleep. Not to mention that the examples were super basic and easy.

Unless you're trying to teach yourself a new concept and are patient, do not use this program!

nonsenseTM

HSC
i had to use it once in school because our teacher made us... His voice and how he spoke so slowly nearly made me fall asleep. Not to mention that the examples were super basic and easy.

Unless you're trying to teach yourself a new concept and are patient, do not use this program!
+1

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i used it for last minute study for my year 11 maths prelim.. worked perfectly

a 9/10 from me also

takes you step by step through the theory and some useful/helpful questions

kenhuima

HSC
if youre using the maccas online math help thingy

chances are, you are beyond help

Amogh

HSC
N/A
some of the topics are already up

and i don't get why the target user is intended to be a high school Australian student
this is something almost everyone would find useful

Last edited:
HSC
Pretty useful tool. It covers every concept from the basics from YR 7 - YR 12. Good for last minute revision. The difficulties gets harder and harder from questions. Excellent tutorials too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)