Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
I'll check back here at 10:30pm if I'm all-nighter-ing. This morning I woke up at 8, drove a mate to the airport, came back at 11am, slept until 3. Too much sleep.
lol spritual slept for 2.5 and i slept for 5...

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Right. I'm here. All-nightering and I need to be at school tomorrow at 9:30.

I'll primarily be doing maths all night. Might need some gloves to keep my hands warm...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I slept for two and a half hours in the morning, and I haven't slept since, so I might check out early tonight. We'll see how it goes. =)

Haven't done anything at all today, other than what I did at school for Legal in that 2 or 3 hours. (we played games on the board lol)

Last edited:

CloudDeter

HSC
Checking in here. Just about to have a shower then I'll be back to continue on my I.P.T.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I've done 1/5 exercises on Applications of Calculus. 4 to go. (doesn't help that I didn't do this chapter properly in term lol)

I've never stayed awake for 24 hours straight, I woke up at 3pm after having a 4 hour nap today. I'll sign out at sunrise at the latest.

Might grab a heater to put in my room. My left hand is freezing (my right hand isn't, it's writing)

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I've done 1/5 exercises on Applications of Calculus. 4 to go. (doesn't help that I didn't do this chapter properly in term lol)

I've never stayed awake for 24 hours straight, I woke up at 3pm after having a 4 hour nap today. I'll sign out at sunrise at the latest.

Might grab a heater to put in my room. My left hand is freezing (my right hand isn't, it's writing)
Sure ;)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
So, fill me in... I know trials are coming up but why pull an all nighter in the middle of the holidays? Surely it'd be more productive to get some sleep?

(besides OP, who has explain himself =P)

CloudDeter

HSC
Well I actually have two assessments due in the first week unfortunately. Add the stress of the trials and I'm sh*tting myself internally.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Knocked down two exercises. Three more to go... I average 1.25 hours per exercise lol

Did someone say SNSD? <3 :)

Makematics

HSC
Knocked down two exercises. Three more to go... I average 1.25 hours per exercise lol

i average like 3 hours lol... what textbook? also i stayed til sunrise yesterday, twas quite the experience. got a lot of shit done. will not be doing so again tonight because i have doctors appointment in the morn and then maths class at 1pm.

and brent, if you scroll through the pages, you'll find that question has been answered already. we pull all nighters because we are unproductive during the day.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Seems like quite a few snsd lovers :lol:

Learning my economic issues notes at the moment, will probably do 1/2 -3/4 and get an early night. How many hours a day is everyone actually doing? I'm only doing like 4 max....

Makematics

HSC
@mods this is on topic right? (sorta)
so when you guys are rlly tired, do you find that there are some subjects you can do as normal while other subjects you can't do? for example, i find i can do maths and anything calculation-based in chem when im tired, but i cant do english for the life of me. for some ppl it's the other way around. interesting how the brain works

Dr Awkward

HSC
N/A
seems there's internet access so after some procrastination, will get on with maths rev

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
@mods this is on topic right? (sorta)
so when you guys are rlly tired, do you find that there are some subjects you can do as normal while other subjects you can't do? for example, i find i can do maths and anything calculation-based in chem when im tired, but i cant do english for the life of me. for some ppl it's the other way around. interesting how the brain works
I just made it through another exercise of maths, got two more to go now. Geez it's hard to concentrate at this time, my mind's everywhere.

I'll probably knock off at around 4am. I'm checking this thread every hour or so to see how everything's going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)