Who would you date? (1 Viewer)

13abie

HSC
There's like a billion Indian people on this planet. Are you seriously saying that there couldn't possibly be one of them that you'd like?

Plenty of second generation Indian people living in Australia. Plenty of half-Indians. Maybe some of them are smart and attractive?
I am a white Australian (guy) and my gf is Indian. I find Indian girls the most attractive and interesting of any race, .
Although I can see the issue with Indian guys though , most of the ones I know are incredibly sleazy and weird.
And as the listing thing goes, I guess I'd date any race, cept African American, and 1st generation Asian.

HSC
N/A
I am a white Australian (guy) and my gf is Indian. I find Indian girls the most attractive and interesting of any race, .
Although I can see the issue with Indian guys though , most of the ones I know are incredibly sleazy and weird.
And as the listing thing goes, I guess I'd date any race, cept African American, and 1st generation Asian.
That right there is so true.
I know perhaps max. 4 Indian guys that aren't like that.

clissold

HSC
Just curious...

What nationality are you? And what nationality are you interested in/turns you on/would you date?

I'm Tongan, and finds wogs sexy. Bleh...

Please avoid generalising and stereotyping, because NOT EVERY islander is fat, and NOT EVERY leb are 'fully sick with their wrx', NOT EVERY white australian are pricks, NOT EVERY asian are nerdy etc. I think you get my point.

Gogogo.

Australian ;)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you better be indian
That reminds me, LonelyWolf - I was on the bus yesterday to uni and I stared lustfully at a Caucasian girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes and she looked so... pulchritudinous, i.e. sexually attractive.

Your thoughts about my plans for miscegenation? =P

LonelyWolf

HSC
That reminds me, LonelyWolf - I was on the bus yesterday to uni and I stared lustfully at a Caucasian girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes and she looked so... pulchritudinous, i.e. sexually attractive.

Your thoughts about my plans for miscegenation? =P
That's actually a very good point.

Uhmm i still wouldn't support it because she is still Caucasian and you're Asian of course. However i still wouldn't want someone who doesn't have have blue eyes mating with those that do ( if both are Caucasian).

Was she Southern European?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)