Whoever's Failing General Maths or Gettin Shit Marks This is the Place 4 U (1 Viewer)

ezdiggity

Starved Art Student
HSC
same here. hate it. i have trials tomorrow and i see little point in studying.
i had to pick it up at the end of year 11. worst thing ever.

Cabrera1990

HSC
i am not exactly failing.....but im not far off it, u see i always seem to get 65-70 no matter how hard i try!!!!! i dont know what it is but if there was a method to bring me up a bit i would definitely take it aboard! and i know what people think do u study and "yes i dooo" but for some reason i cannot go VERY GOOD!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hence why i don't do maths.

it's the devils subject

cattyxxx

HSC
well im not exactly failing or anything, but i gotta say its a lot harder than what i thought it would be, i did methods for 2 years and so ive had to learn all the new formulas, its completely different stuff! my teacher keeps telling me a good way to get good marks is to do questions from the checkpoints and go on VCAA, but theres only so much a brain can take!

hey ezdiggity, i know its not maths, but what structure you doing for drama? cheers

aidin101

HSC
all i am going to say that if you are failing general maths you would have to be a dropkick did the cssa trial didnt study what so over got 85%, cause i had economics in the afternoon so i said screw general cause it won't count to my uai cause i do 13 units and i still manged an 85/100, so if you failed you are a dumb dropkick

Heyu8myrice

HSC
i know somone who has come down from ext 2 maths down to general and was getting about 65% on avg in tests in the ext 2 but now in gen he seems to get around 50%.. strange?

tau281290

HSC
Its entirely normal. General maths is a whole course of its own. I will probably fail general maths if i come down lol

bao28

HSC
going through this thread and seeing so much people doing so bad in general maths is really motivating for me, haha cuz its about the only subject im doing good in :lol:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
Lucky for you! hehehe lol
I ain't doing that good. I always manage to get a mark in the 40s for general and nothing less than that.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I agree with aiden101. Seriosuly if you can't pass General Maths you are seriously fucked in the head. With hard work, even a liberal politician could cheat his ass through it :).

If you faily general maths, you should just go line up at Centrelink now.

Ramboysf5

HSC
bao28 said:
going through this thread and seeing so much people doing so bad in general maths is really motivating for me, haha cuz its about the only subject im doing good in :lol:
and by general maths you mean dota right? dont kid yourself

HachuneMiku

HSC
Are you serious?
General mathematics is just the topics and skills you should have gained and learned in the years to this point. I seriously don't see why people are getting under 50's. Sure, there are a few new things, but its the minority of the entire topic. I'm getting 70 - 80 percent with out studying.
Then again, I dropped from 2U. But whatever.

jess-i-k

HSC
to nerdsforver

its VERY easy to get under 50% for general maths
its called either a shit teacher (which i dont have)
ORRRR
jsut not understanding because its pointless shit!
you do ext 1
so thats why its so easy 4 u
im struggling to get above 50%
in trial i got 48%
highest in grade was 76%
n thats from girls who dropped down from mathamatics
maths is really pointless atm!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I agree.......
Some people tend to underestimate us that do General Maths. It ain't that easy therefore getting above 50% is still fairly difficult!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)