Who's getting pokemon black and white? (5 Viewers)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Omie is really into pokemon strategy huh.

I was totally into gold/silver/crystal strategy back in the day.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what strategy?
gen 1 and 2 dont require strategy. just obtain a tyrannitar, level up, and ur set.

gen 4 onwards was where it became suepr awesome, with the ev's, double battles, physical/special split, and others.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
just finished the game... that ending o___O

final team was lilligant, scrafty, crustle, lampent, fraxure and eelektrik/zekrom

lilligant and crustle did most of the work, and dd fraxure too

sinophile

HSC
N/A
what strategy?
gen 1 and 2 dont require strategy. just obtain a tyrannitar, level up, and ur set.

gen 4 onwards was where it became suepr awesome, with the ev's, double battles, physical/special split, and others.
not single player strategy, i mean like online

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
quiver dance and shell smash? =p
1 turn of setting up could be their downfall though, unless you put out a substitute or something, or can safely withstand a possible ohko attack, like flare blitz or hydro pump.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
you can hydro pump crustle as hard as you want, he'll still shell smash and get you on the next turn, lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
but crustle is weak to water, and it's special defence isnt good, and although you could give it sturdy, it'll survive with 1hp and then use shell smash, but then i could use a priority move like aqua jet to finish it off :/

HSC
Also, Prankster Whimiscot can be potentially be a decent leech seeder/ annoying pokemon.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I just beat the elite four. Now I'm fucking confused. On the path to Black City there were people with level 65 Pokemon that I could easily beat with my level 47-50 Pokemon...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ingrain, toxic, stealth rock.
maybe replace ingrain with leech seed, but might not be possible since stealth rock is also required to breed for (like LS), but maybe u can breed both moves into the 1 poke, idk.

but yeah good wall.
mabye sandstorm to help defend it from special fire attacks.

HSC
ingrain, toxic, stealth rock.
maybe replace ingrain with leech seed, but might not be possible since stealth rock is also required to breed for (like LS), but maybe u can breed both moves into the 1 poke, idk.

but yeah good wall.
mabye sandstorm to help defend it from special fire attacks.
Yeah definitely beast in a sandstorm team. Rain is still the best imo. Weakens fire moves and swift swim ability is insane (unless they've patched this).

HSC
Swim Swift Omie! Swim Swift!!!

^_^

I assumed since it was heaps overpowered they'd have weakened it this gen. Apparently not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)