Who's getting pokemon black and white? (3 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Whatcha give in return for a zorua?

Also my fave firefighting starter is blazekin. The rest are ugly, also fire has enough weaknesses on it's own :[

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I traded my Snivy for it, which I never used... someone here can take it once it evolves, I only want it for pokedex

also I think the reason they'll always use Fire/Fighting now is so 5 year olds who use starter-only don't get stuck at the first rock type they meet, lol

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It's also useless when the only fighting move it can learn when levelling up is arm thrust and the ones via TM aren't that great, except for Brick Break.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
all it has is arm thrust and hammer arm, thats mega fail for a fighting pokemon to only naturally learn 2 fighting moves. and it gets head smash, so random. but i love it's shiny form (blue), but the pokemon itself is quite ugly imo.

so's infernape imo.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i battled my friend today in our lecture. i beat him twice out of 2 battles =D
teams weren't quite even, i had 1 that was a higher level than his in our first battle (my water starter final evo at lvl 40, while his were up to 38 max), and second battle he had his steel/fighting quadruped legendary which he caught at lvl 42 or something which was higher level than all 3 of mine, but i still beat him cos he didnt know that steel is not very effective against water :haha:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
lol nerds.

also I have Lilligant, Scrafty, Crustle, Chandelure and Haxorus, who to complete team with?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i dont like chandelure anymore, it doesnt learn many good moves, and i havnt got tm flamethrower yet.

get bisharp. use him/her for the ghost and psychic E4 dudes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)