• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's getting pokemon black and white? (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
2 seimitoads what's the point? :S
also what's the sleep clause and species clause?
and i spose that's nicely done with the whole setup and stuff xP
i didnt realise that growth doubles att and spatt when it's sunny, gotta learn the new tactics >_<

i'll keep in mind to have a venusaur counter if i decide to play online

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
he didn't have two seismitoads, the first one was a zoroark with illusion

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what's the battle tower equivalent in b/w? is it that battle subway thing? how similar is it to the battle tower from pearl/platinum/hg?

also is there some method of tracking thundurus while it roams? im on my way to the E4 and i was told there was a big storm in route 7, so i gotta go to some house where a lady can tell me about thundurus..

HSC
what's the battle tower equivalent in b/w? is it that battle subway thing? how similar is it to the battle tower from pearl/platinum/hg?

also is there some method of tracking thundurus while it roams? im on my way to the E4 and i was told there was a big storm in route 7, so i gotta go to some house where a lady can tell me about thundurus..
I don't think you can track it, you only know that it is somewhere if it is randomly raining.

Yeah the battletower is the battle subway. It works pretty similarly to the Diamond/Pearl one. I got to 45 wins last night but then someone pwned me with a salamence :cry:

HSC
Ohk.
And noice! What was your team?
Gyarados, Snorlax, Haxorus

Gyarados got paralysed and partially killed by the opponents first pokemon, then their salamence dragon danced while i was przd, and then he killed everything :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
: (
Maybe invest in a special attacker, instead of having 3 physical attackers?
I think I'll try out the tower (once I reach it) with a garchomp or haxorus, some special attacker, and blissey.

HSC
: (
Maybe invest in a special attacker, instead of having 3 physical attackers?
I think I'll try out the tower (once I reach it) with a garchomp or haxorus, some special attacker, and blissey.
Yeah..,but I like my team, and I can't really think of an SAer that I'd like to use that doesn't create soime type-weaknesses. Maybe Azelf over Haxorus or something...

Edit: Or Starmie over Gyarados

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i need 1 more strong person to train up for vsing Nincompoop and Ghetsis, suggestions?
i can basically take on N's resh with my zek, and the rest i can just spam supereffective brickbreak with haxorus.
ghetsis... someone required, maybe someone who can learn an ice move but wont get raped by fire moves.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Is Gyrados still 4x weak to Lightning or has it's type changed?

HSC
Yep, typing hasn't changed.

@SP, maybe a chandelure?
I have a Chandelure trained up, but it has quite a few type weaknesses. And its not quite fast enough to not get pwned by them. Apparently you can get a shadow tag dream world one which would be great.

Damn. Gyrados has potential but a 4x weakness is inexcusable.
Yeah, but most of the time the thunderbolting pokemon are pretty predictable, and will die from a dragon danced earthquake.

Although my gyarados got killed by a thundering persian in the ruby/sapphire battle tower one time :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)