Who's getting pokemon black and white? (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm tight, so I generally don't get repels until the 6th gym. Because I keep thinking "Oh, I'm going to need this money later." then don't use it.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
levelling up drillshrew for electric gym.
i cbf cos of the low exp gain, so im in the gym battling ppl. mr driller is at 21 i think, or 22. victini @ 29, wotter II is 29, throh is 22.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I've got 7 badges and I'm getting bored of it. More interested in re-unlocking everything in Brawl.

HSC
Ok, so, after you beat the elite four, all of the trainers you face are suddenly using pokemon that are fifteen levels higher than the elite four. It is strange.

And worst elite four ever.

On the plus side, I now have a magical fire bug guy with a neutral nature and a white dragon dude.

hscishard

HSC
i think its stupid how they have made pokemen that are similar to older ones.
trubbish is muk v2.
the pigeon is another generic bird you find in the beginning of game. (best intro bird was staraptor by far)
conkeldurr (hurrdurr) is like the machamp evo's v2, it even evolves in the same way.
that ugly toad reminds me of poliwrath's evolutionary line.
the 3 elementary monkeys are ugly and stupid and the fire one, panswear, reminds me of chimchar from the prevoius gen.
beartic is an ice version of ursaring.
swanna is another pointless pokemon like peilpper (and the new gen version of pelipper).
zebstrika or whatever is an electric version of rapidash.
raindeer one reminds me of stantler.

and then the "original" ones are like a fkn snowflake or ice cream :/

but there are some that i love. like the axe head dragon, the 3 headed dragon/dark type. basically there are actually cool dragons in this game who, for once, arent 4x weak to ice.
also the chandelier one (ghost/fire) is pretty cool too. and i like the dark/steel guy covered in blades, and that rock thing gigalith looks completely bad ass.

also fire/fighting is getting old after the 3rd time, they should try out some new combo's for starters.
water/fighting maybe? grass/flying, fire/steel, water/dark, etc.

bascially they need to employ me.
I remember when I played pokemon I liked the dark/ground pokemon.
how many pokemon games are there now? arent they all the same with new pokemon? if it is...why do people keep buying it

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ummm what other dark/ground was there? oh tyrannitar? thats dark rock.

and the general formula of the game is the same, doesnt mean it's a bad or bland one =)
i am still a super massive fan of the series.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ok I'm bored of driller now, and I'm getting bored with V too, might replace it with chandelier.
Also I wanna hurry up and find the eel, axe dragon, and mienshao.

Im up to the bogan gym leader, after the sexy electric girl.
Gotta find plasma, and had my first triple battle which was interesting!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
the pokecentre nurse just wished me a happy birthday, lol

also clay is not a bogan, he's like a texan mining tycoon

HSC
Uni Grad
far out i realized that vanilluxe is like slow with the same level pokemon and like nearly any 70-80+ move can beat it easily =_=
instead i now have a tyrannitar and altaria (not that strong but imma replace it with a metang, bagon or gible if i can get it somehow...)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
far out i realized that vanilluxe is like slow with the same level pokemon and like nearly any 70-80+ move can beat it easily =_=
instead i now have a tyrannitar and altaria (not that strong but imma replace it with a metang, bagon or gible if i can get it somehow...)
everyone either hates vanilluxe or loves him... I love him :p

HSC
start+select+L+R
But then I have to press the A button through the whole sequence again while the dickheads explain what a pokeball is etc.

It would be awful

(The electric/flying legendary is an ugly and dumb version of zapdos anway)

Is there a Pal Park (or something similar) in this game?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
noo i mean u shouldve saved it before catching the legendary, or is that the one who roams the world? if so damn that sucks lol =(

and there is, pokesomething, check on serebii.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)