Who's going to TSFX in July? (1 Viewer)

0hNivlek

HSC
Im going to the english modules. A Doll's House + Richard III/Looking for Richard.

testingexample

HSC
Does anyone know if the notes for this July lecture are the exact same as the summer school notes?
Like if you went in the Summer holidays would it be worth going again in July or will they just repeat everything?
Thanks

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Does anyone know if we get notes for the free "Mastering the exams" lecture on July 4th?

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Does anyone know if we get notes for the free "Mastering the exams" lecture on July 4th?
What, notes on exam technique and stress relief? You'll be lucky if you'll get that.

Then again, someone who attended the lectures at UTS and UNSW might know.

carlytse621

HSC
TSFX sent me a letter said I only need to pay $146 for Chemistry part 1-4 (as I did attened summer school).....sounds pretty good....but is the note same or pretty similar as summer school notes ? :S

I Study Hard

HSC
Does anyone know if the notes for this July lecture are the exact same as the summer school notes?
Like if you went in the Summer holidays would it be worth going again in July or will they just repeat everything?
Thanks
They do different area's of the course.
So i'm guessing that the notes would be different.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'll be going to the Physics core and Quanta to Quarks lectures, i hope they're very good because i need all the help i can get with all the teacher swaps i've been having >.>

Xcelz

HSC
I'll be going to the Physics core and Quanta to Quarks lectures, i hope they're very good because i need all the help i can get with all the teacher swaps i've been having >.>
i'll be definitely going to this lecture aswell, our teacher has been away a lot due to health reasons and we have only done 1 lesson of our 3rd module. we did "quanta to quarks" as our 2nd topic and it took us 2 terms to complete.

so disfunctional. hard to get rhythm with this topic. ohwell... hopefully this can spark it up a bit

Lucy-Maexx

HSC
I am going to these lectures for the first time, i got a letter today saying how the lectures will maximise marks etc etc i sent my app form in with lecturesand credit card details...but i didn't get any tickets or map etc yet..does this come seperatly or do i ring them up??

carlytse621

HSC
I am going to these lectures for the first time, i got a letter today saying how the lectures will maximise marks etc etc i sent my app form in with lecturesand credit card details...but i didn't get any tickets or map etc yet..does this come seperatly or do i ring them up??
The ticket is sent separately....but some of my friends got the letter few days ago already

kevda1st

HSC
WHich campus is the Trial prep lectures at??

Google maps will be helpful.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i'll be definitely going to this lecture aswell, our teacher has been away a lot due to health reasons and we have only done 1 lesson of our 3rd module. we did "quanta to quarks" as our 2nd topic and it took us 2 terms to complete.

so disfunctional. hard to get rhythm with this topic. ohwell... hopefully this can spark it up a bit
Hehe, i guess i'll see you there then :)

The ticket is sent separately....but some of my friends got the letter few days ago already
Yeah, i got mine a few days ago too!

WHich campus is the Trial prep lectures at??

Google maps will be helpful.
It's the one with the Carslaw building, camperdown i think it's called.

angie-gee

HSC
I'm going to all the english ones and the modern core

I need all the help I can get for english lol

I has these :)

I went to the one at UTS, I found it really helpful

0hNivlek

HSC
So how long/far is the walk from Redfern station? Wanna try walking instead of busing from Central!

Dumbledore

HSC
i'm going for Q-Q and core for physics and every module i'm doing + belonging for english. hope its worth it

ajay098

HSC
im goin for phy and chem, core and option for both..

r they any good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)