Who's into writing stuff? (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I have great inclination towards people who write well. So if you are that person just tell what you really write about etc...

Sadiah

HSC
I have great inclination towards people who write well. So if you are that person just tell what you really write about etc...
I love writing..

I've been writing something about fantasy though ... I'd like to post it up here but it's about 50 pages (in microsoft word). So.. I dunno. =]

Bereie

HSC
I love writing..

I've been writing something about fantasy though ... I'd like to post it up here but it's about 50 pages (in microsoft word). So.. I dunno. =]
Write a non-fiction account of your amazing experiences with the Islamic genies that you encountered.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I usually write scripts, and social critiques in blog form. :)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
i haven't written in so long it's horrrrrible. i can't make myself either, it's like self-imposed writers block.

Sadiah

HSC
Write a non-fiction account of your amazing experiences with the Islamic genies that you encountered.

Yeah, thanks for your advice.

And one day I will publish it and you'll be reading it.

Islamic Genies ... aww man you're amazing. In every thread we clash, Islamic Genies pop up aye?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Got my first book published last year Woot! Obviously no best seller though, but still sold a few.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my first book published last year Woot! Obviously no best seller though, but still sold a few.
lolwat
post pics or gtfo

i write! not so much now, i dont have the time

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Um, hwo is that rlevant? Just asking, I could tell you if you like, but it's kind of stalkerish
haha sheesh its not the most personal thing i could ask
with a name like that do u want me to assume your like iraqi and constantly make racist jokes?

and lol if you are and i guessed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)